Anyone want to see some pics of my medium Lily?

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
Here she is, finally! :greengrin: After a few months of lusting from afar I finally have her - I went through T3, Heathrow a couple of weeks ago on the way to visit family and I couldn't pass up on a 20% discount...

First up, a photo of the all new style dustbag!

Attachments

• IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,138
And here is my lovely Lily, in all her glory! I owned a normal-size chestnut Lily last year but found her too small for day to day use, so this really is the perfect size.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.JPG
    IMG_0624.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 2,110
Loving the silver hardware - was tempted by the one with gold hardware as they had that too but I only have my Bella hobo with silver h/w from the rest of my bags and think this is such a pretty combination :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,110
And finally I've included a photo of her with most of my bits and pieces in but I can also squeeze my pink locked cosmetic pouch, small hairbrush and a small umbrella in it which aren't shown in the photo. Of the bits you can see I have my long oak zipped purse (Mulbs of course!), a small Chanel purse, handcream, my glasses in their case and my iPhone/cover in the smaller size Tintamar bag liner.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,945
Absolutely gorgeous Hun......Great buy & how could you say no with a 20% saving ;)

Thanks hun, I'm so happy with her and the 20% off was the icing on the cake ;) x

Ooh, she's lovely! Far too ladylike for a klutz like me though.

She looks like a great size.

Thanks Guns! :smile: I guess she is a ladylike little thing (or not so little!) but surprisingly wearable with most things including jeans, so you might be surprised!

P-R-E-T-T-Y!!! :cool: congrats!

Love the black and silver combination! Does the medium Lily hold a lot more than the regular?

Thanks Plemont, it is a lovely combo isn't it - wish Mulberry did more bags with silver or alternative hardware like rose gold, gunmetal etc. She does hold a lot more than the regular, having had both I can compare the two and this one squeezes in all my daily essentials including cosmetic pouch, wallet (plus a smaller wallet for my cards), iPhone and cover, diary, small umbrella and glasses in their case. I can't get my sunglasses in as well though and obviously things like a book or bottle of water are a no no unless I can rid of something else!

Last edited:
Handbag twinnies!
Isn't she lovely :smile:, I just adore this bag, and imo the silver hardware is much prettier with black than the gold HW. However, I love the blush Lily with the GH (maybe a sales purchase, que sera..)

Well done and enjoy!