Anyone want to see some pics of my medium Lily?

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Here she is, finally! :greengrin: After a few months of lusting from afar I finally have her - I went through T3, Heathrow a couple of weeks ago on the way to visit family and I couldn't pass up on a 20% discount...

First up, a photo of the all new style dustbag!

Attachments

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK
And here is my lovely Lily, in all her glory! I owned a normal-size chestnut Lily last year but found her too small for day to day use, so this really is the perfect size.

Attachments

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Loving the silver hardware - was tempted by the one with gold hardware as they had that too but I only have my Bella hobo with silver h/w from the rest of my bags and think this is such a pretty combination :smile:

Attachments

Plemont

Mulberry collector
Jan 11, 2012
London
Love the black and silver combination! Does the medium Lily hold a lot more than the regular?

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK
And finally I've included a photo of her with most of my bits and pieces in but I can also squeeze my pink locked cosmetic pouch, small hairbrush and a small umbrella in it which aren't shown in the photo. Of the bits you can see I have my long oak zipped purse (Mulbs of course!), a small Chanel purse, handcream, my glasses in their case and my iPhone/cover in the smaller size Tintamar bag liner.

Attachments

Plain_Jane_Too

Plain Jane
O.G.
Sep 30, 2005
Very, very nice! and 20% discount? wow, I should stop buying at full retail, I am starting to feel robbed! ;)

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Absolutely gorgeous Hun......Great buy & how could you say no with a 20% saving ;)
Thanks hun, I'm so happy with her and the 20% off was the icing on the cake ;) x

Ooh, she's lovely! Far too ladylike for a klutz like me though.

She looks like a great size.
Thanks Guns! :smile: I guess she is a ladylike little thing (or not so little!) but surprisingly wearable with most things including jeans, so you might be surprised!

P-R-E-T-T-Y!!! :cool: congrats!

Love the black and silver combination! Does the medium Lily hold a lot more than the regular?
Thanks Plemont, it is a lovely combo isn't it - wish Mulberry did more bags with silver or alternative hardware like rose gold, gunmetal etc. She does hold a lot more than the regular, having had both I can compare the two and this one squeezes in all my daily essentials including cosmetic pouch, wallet (plus a smaller wallet for my cards), iPhone and cover, diary, small umbrella and glasses in their case. I can't get my sunglasses in as well though and obviously things like a book or bottle of water are a no no unless I can rid of something else!

Last edited:

Loveheart

Sep 24, 2011
London, UK, still Europe !!
Handbag twinnies!
Isn't she lovely :smile:, I just adore this bag, and imo the silver hardware is much prettier with black than the gold HW. However, I love the blush Lily with the GH (maybe a sales purchase, que sera..)

Well done and enjoy!