I am DEF OCD when it comes to shoes!

Wowsa! All I can say is you must have a fun life to even have places to wear all those beauties. lol. I have one pair of Manolos (so far) but I rarely go out to even wear them. I am a stay at home mom.

I especially love the animal print pony hair ones.

Thanks, ladies for all your comments!

These, sadly, are about 1/3 to 1/2 my collection. *hangs head in shame* In fact, I'm looking to move soon, and am looking for a place that is 2 or 3 bedrooms so that my shoes can have their own room. Luckily, my BF understands this obsession. :yes:

I'll try to photograph the others and post them here as I can.

Thanks again for the lovely comments!

Thanks, ladies for all your comments!

These, sadly, are about 1/3 to 1/2 my collection. *hangs head in shame* In fact, I'm looking to move soon, and am looking for a place that is 2 or 3 bedrooms so that my shoes can have their own room. Luckily, my BF understands this obsession. :yes:

I'll try to photograph the others and post them here as I can.

Thanks again for the lovely comments!

NO! Not sadly! WONDERFULLY:heart: Hun, lift that head up and be proud, after all it's not really an obsession, it's a necessity.;) Can't wait for the next lot of pictures.:smile:

Just thought I'd add a few more from my collection:

Pucci:
puccis.jpg

backofpucci.jpg

Marc Jacobs:
marcjacobs.jpg

Givenchy:
Givenchy1.jpg

Givenchy2.jpg

Zanotti:
zanis.jpg

zaniback.jpg

Sorry these are not the usual Breakfast Table photos (I know you love those! :P). I was just auditing my photobucket account and had those from a blog entry, so I figure I'll post them.

I *also* am going to post the new purchases from Louboutin... SOON! :graucho: