I am DEF OCD when it comes to shoes!

OH MY GOD! This is a fantastic collection! You have to join at shoeblogforum.com!!!!
BTW when do you wear this shoes? They look like you only keep them like collectibles.

Oooh! Tempting but I spend so much time on the forum, I'm afraid my productivity level will take a further hit with another forum! LOL

Admittedly, some of them have only been worn once or twice, but I do buy all of them with the intention of wearing them, not just for display. I work in a rather conservative environment, so I like to add a little punch to the wardrobe with some killer shoes. Some are def not work appropriate, so I save those for dates with the BF. He's wonderful -- when I tell him, "Darling, I'm wearing 120mm tonight.", he responds with, "Pick you up outside your door and we won't go anywhere where you'll have to walk more than 20 feet at a time." :graucho: Yup, he's an enabler.

Picked up these at Louboutin this past weekend, along with another pair. Will post that one when I have a chance.

Loubies-1.jpg

I'll get the name for you when I consult the shoebox at home tonight. They are here, though: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1175025159593

The boutiques, of course, have them in different colors.

just found this thread.

I love, love, love your collection. Im shoe crazy, but your collection truly is one of the nicest I have EVER seen

wow, thanks so much for sharing your amazing shoes with us.