Introducing my colorful family & latest reveals!

nad11 said:
Your Boy is such a GEM! I would say u did the right thing, goin tru all the effort in finally finding this one!

Thanks nad11. It's so great to hear u say that :biggrin:

Btw I love ur snowglobe. So pretty. Was that a gift from Chanel?

Peonies813 said:
Your collection is so definitely drool-worthy!!! And the Boy is a treasure!!!! Congrats!

Thanks peonies813 and my 12a red m/l twin :biggrin: congrats on all ur Cruise additions too. Hope to see ur Chanel family pic sometime. I'm sure it'll be amazingly fabulous.

win28 said:
Hi everyone :wave:

After a super fun but busy x'mas and new year, things are starting to settle down again. So seems like a good time to finally share my latest additions as well as my colorful and (probably) still growing family :biggrin:

Starting first with my latest additions...i'm so happy to share with you all my FIRST boy chanel! :love:

This one was :heart: at first sight but given how delicate and hard to find this boy was, it took me two buys and one return before I was able to find one in perfect condition. Luckily it was all worth it :graucho: Many thanks to the lovely members here that shared their thoughts with me and gave me such good advice :smile:

Ur boy is amazing!! Love it!!

tutushopper said:
Gorgeous collection with amazing colors!

Thanks again tutushopper. Btw such a cute name. Do u love ballet?

tracy15006 said:
Wow ur collection is amazing!!!

Thanks tracy15006. I think my family started growing even more since joining TPF. This place and everyone here are such enablers :biggrin:

Dragongirl168 said:
What a beautiful collection! I love them all.

Thanks Dragongirl168. That's so sweet of u to say :smile:

katielure said:
That Boy is stunning! Beautiful collection! Congrats!

Thanks katielure. This boy is definitely one of my
favourites too :biggrin: I wasn't keen on boys when they first came out but they've def growed on me especially this cruise season's ones!

You have a lovely collection, I love that boy! I saw one and held one it is absolutely the most gorgeous boy ever. Could you please tell me what was wrong with the first one you got ? Did you purchase it from the boutique?

Congrats on your great collection!

win28 said:
And now for the family pics. I know most TPFers here start with the classic colors (beige or black) but my first chanel and subsequent ones were all the seasonal colors and it wasn't until this year, that I got my first in black (jumbo SHW) :biggrin:

Still hoping to add the classic m/l lambskin with GHW or a beige caviar with GHW sometime but got distracted again this season with all the pretty cruise colors :P

Btw as the family group pic is missing two of my flaps stored elsewhere - my red valentine patent and my blue/navy chanel (which was also my first) so I've added those in at the end :smile:

Thanks for sharing my reveal :party:

Wow. Such a wonderful family😍I love every single one of them.

wow!!! That's an amazing collection!!!!:love: :woot: thanks for sharing! I can't decide which is my favorite piece because there are so many!
And now for the family pics. I know most TPFers here start with the classic colors (beige or black) but my first chanel and subsequent ones were all the seasonal colors and it wasn't until this year, that I got my first in black (jumbo SHW) :biggrin:

Still hoping to add the classic m/l lambskin with GHW or a beige caviar with GHW sometime but got distracted again this season with all the pretty cruise colors :P

Btw as the family group pic is missing two of my flaps stored elsewhere - my red valentine patent and my blue/navy chanel (which was also my first) so I've added those in at the end :smile:

Thanks for sharing my reveal :party:

Gorgeous collection! How about modelling pictures? :popcorn:

Thanks again U-lala. I have posted some modelling pics on older threads before but will add a few here of the boy a bit later :smile:

Beautiful collection!

Thanks again G&Smommy. I love your family pic too. All those gorgeous reissues :loveeyes:

That BOY is gorgeous :love: and you have a beautiful collection :cloud9:

Thanks Krnnana. Thanks for sharing my reveal. I am so happy I finally took the plunge and got my first boy. I know it won't be my last :giggles:

I love your collection, great choices! :love:

Thanks Emerilla. I sometimes think I should have gotten more of the basic colors first but I seem to always get distracted by the more vibrant colors :P

Congrats Op!! Indeed a treasure of colourful bags!

So enamoured of your Baroque/Vintage looking Boy! The details on it are amazing! Love the colourful pair of earrings you have too

Thanks LVbemerry. I totally fell for this boy too :loveeyes: I find I usually tend to fall for the colors first before anything else but since this boy in this size only came in ivory or black - made my choice much easier :P

You have an amazing Chanel family!!!! The boy is sooooo stunning! I love love love the gold details! Congrats! Your hubby is so sweet to get you the surprise too!

Thanks queenbee. That's so sweet of you to say altho I'm sure given all the amazing reveals I see here, there's other TPFers that prob have even more TDF collections :P But I do :heart::heart:my boy...and my DH too :giggles:

Beautiful collection!!! Thanks for sharing with us :smile:

Thanks sequoia. Thanks so much for sharing my reveals :biggrin:

beautiful! i love your valentine bag

Thanks kellynt. The valentine flap was my first red and it's still one of my favourites. Think it's time they did another valentine release :love:

Love love love ur colourful family!

Thanks again nad11 :biggrin:

What a phenomenal collection! Congratulations!!

Thanks LilMissRedSoles. Thanks for letting me share :hugs:

that boy bag is literally perfect. my jaw in the floor it is so stunning ! your collection is just as amazing !

Thanks twilldy. That's so sweet of you to say. I totally fell for this boy too when i saw it :P

Wow, pretty collection :tender:

Thanks thanks pearlgrass. Thanks for sharing my reveals :smile:

aw.. so pretty im drilling over your collection. is the boy a medium or wat size??

Thanks sleepyl0verxgrl :biggrin: This boy is medium size - similar to the size of the classic m/l flap :smile: