Introducing my colorful family & latest reveals!

I love all your collections

Thanks babybaby2011. Thanks for sharing my reveals and it's so nice to hear you say that :biggrin:

win28- that boy bag is amazing! Sorry if you've already answered this question, but would you mind disclosing how much it retails for? Thanks!!

Thanks Mellee. Of course i'm more than happy to share. It's $6400 and the product code is A67558. I think when u see it, you'll love it even more in person :love:

win28 said:
And now for the family pics. I know most TPFers here start with the classic colors (beige or black) but my first chanel and subsequent ones were all the seasonal colors and it wasn't until this year, that I got my first in black (jumbo SHW) :biggrin:

Still hoping to add the classic m/l lambskin with GHW or a beige caviar with GHW sometime but got distracted again this season with all the pretty cruise colors :P

Btw as the family group pic is missing two of my flaps stored elsewhere - my red valentine patent and my blue/navy chanel (which was also my first) so I've added those in at the end :smile:

Thanks for sharing my reveal :party:

Gorgeous bags! Love them all. Especially the red mini & the blue caviar one! What kind of classic is the blue one? Love the look! :smile:

hehe...:yes: totally agree...i fell hard and fast :love::heart::love:

have u taken the boy plunge yet? ;)

No I haven't, but gosh, the gold accents really make me want to have one. I'm having doubts about the size, because I believe the medium boy is a bit smaller then the m/l classic flap, which is already a bit on the small size already. But the large boy is just too big imo.

Thanks thanks Midun. That's so sweet and cute. Thanks for letting me share my joy :biggrin:

Thanks LOVExoxo. Happy to hear you share my :heart: for the boy. Btw I love your avatar name :biggrin:

Thanks lv13. I'm more than happy to share. The first one I received had a scratch in the middle of the front flap and the leather that was used wasn't in general as smooth and had quite deep lines on front and back. These tho weren't scratches but the nature of that particular leather part. The scratch wasn't a big one either but coz of the location, it was at least to me still noticeable and my SA later told me that it prob happened during production when they were fixing the ornate borders. I was going to ignore it but I realised it did bother me somewhat so luckily I was able to (after some effort searching) find another which had much smoother leather and was scratch free. Hopefully I can keep it this way :P

Thanks thanks rania. So sweet of you to say that. I'm sure from your reveal, that your collection is more than drool worthy too esp that red jumbo. Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

I'm actually you're bag twin, you will see in an upcoming reveal :biggrin:

Gorgeous bags! Love them all. Especially the red mini & the blue caviar one! What kind of classic is the blue one? Love the look! :smile:

Thanks nadineluv. The blue is the m/l flap but i'm still trying to figure out which blue color that was as back then being my first I didn't realise about the color code. Btw i really love the purple flap you found last year. that's one color that i hope to add to my collection someday :biggrin:

No I haven't, but gosh, the gold accents really make me want to have one. I'm having doubts about the size, because I believe the medium boy is a bit smaller then the m/l classic flap, which is already a bit on the small size already. But the large boy is just too big imo.

Yes i tried the large but it's too big for me. This medium size is i think a little shorter in length compared to m/l but also a bit wider. I have no probs fitting what I need for a day/night out. Definitely worth considering :smile:

Your collection is gorgeous!!!

Thanks OhManolo. Thanks for sharing my reveals :hugs:

Wow! Love that boy and congrats on the classic earrings and sales buys!

Thanks sneezz. Guess i was quite lucky coz got back late so wasn't expecting to find anything left from the sales :P And i'm thrilled to have my first boy too :love:

Beautiful colors!!! Love them!

Thanks bubs. I've noticed I tend to repeat my reds and blues a fair bit. Both but especially red are my fav colors. I also love purple and hope chanel will come out another purple classic soon :cool:

Amazing!!!!!!

Thanks cateyes and bag twin:biggrin: How are you enjoying your blue beauty?

I'm actually you're bag twin, you will see in an upcoming reveal :biggrin:

Yay...oooh can't wait to see ur upcoming reveal :biggrin:

amazing collection :heart: especially the boy bag! would you please please say how much it costs? I'm looking for a black chanel but can't decide on which one to get:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thanks juicy935. The boy was 6400. Comes in both black and ivory. If you're looking for black and u already have the classics or want something different - then definitely consider a boy. They sure grow on u :love:

So jealous of your collection!
Its beautiful, especially the Boy

Thanks thanks Shoma86. I know there's plenty larger and more amazing chanel families than mine but I'm very happy with what I have and the boy is def one of my favorites :biggrin:

As a few TPFers have asked, adding a few modelling pics of the boy, so its easier to guage the size etc. Hope this is helpful to those that are considering adding this to their c family :biggrin:

Everytime I see this boy, I fall all over for him again :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

Attachments

• black gold boy dress.JPG
    black gold boy dress.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 765
  • black gold boy dress cross.JPG
    black gold boy dress cross.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 739
  • black gold boy yellow carry.JPG
    black gold boy yellow carry.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 747
  • black gold boy yellow cross.JPG
    black gold boy yellow cross.JPG
    267.4 KB · Views: 807
  • black gold boy jeans.JPG
    black gold boy jeans.JPG
    350.6 KB · Views: 769
win28 said:
As a few TPFers have asked, adding a few modelling pics of the boy, so its easier to guage the size etc. Hope this is helpful to those that are considering adding this to their c family :biggrin:

Everytime I see this boy, I fall all over for him again :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

Yay! I LOVE your stunning exciting BOY :smile:
It truly is the King of all Boy bags!
Hearty congrats for scoring a perfect one too :smile:
U look darling with it! And your collection is fantastic~love the valentine flap too.
I look forward to your future purchases and reveals.