Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Momo0 said:
Ah you convinced me! I have the cream with black toe and need the black with cream toe now too! :biggrin:

Momo0, I promise you, it's a foolproof idea ;) I actually had my eye on the pair your currently have, but I just couldn't help myself! Actually, there's a little funny story.. I was trying on a 39 in the cream. The lovely SA said she would grab another 39 in case sizes were a bit funny... When she opened the box, she was surprised to find a black pair as they didn't think they were going to get them at all in that colour! I tried them on but didn't feel convinced; however, when my fiancé saw them, he loved them so much he convinced me to get them...and now I wear the black espadrilles more than any of my other shoes!

Reactions: striveforluxury
Michele728 said:
Hi! :wave: I have not seen the new patent thongs from Chanel. Would you mind posting a picture? Thank you!

Hi michele728! Happy new year! Here are the pics... the ivory is mine and the black is from my SA. I didn't get the black. My SA has both. Feel free him at 305-632-0344. His name is James and he is great! Tell him Irma referred you.

image-2095353282.jpg

image-3133096004.jpg

i love the espadrilles. i have the one in cream with black cap-toe. i find it rather comfy and great for travelling. downside is 'cause it's canvas, you cannot wear it when it rains or it'll stink for sure. but apart from that, i adore it. it's best with shorts or mini skirts imo. but it does run small to size and i had to size up for this style.

Momo0, I promise you, it's a foolproof idea ;) I actually had my eye on the pair your currently have, but I just couldn't help myself! Actually, there's a little funny story.. I was trying on a 39 in the cream. The lovely SA said she would grab another 39 in case sizes were a bit funny... When she opened the box, she was surprised to find a black pair as they didn't think they were going to get them at all in that colour! I tried them on but didn't feel convinced; however, when my fiancé saw them, he loved them so much he convinced me to get them...and now I wear the black espadrilles more than any of my other shoes!

Missccarlos, love that! I like taking my bf shopping for the same reason... he'll pick out things I wouldn't have chosen but they end up being may favorite things. Alright, it's settled... tomorrow they will be mine :smile:

Momo0 said:
Missccarlos, love that! I like taking my bf shopping for the same reason... he'll pick out things I wouldn't have chosen but they end up being may favorite things. Alright, it's settled... tomorrow they will be mine :smile:

Momo0, we are extremely lucky to have such understanding partners! Post pics please!

Hi michele728! Happy new year! Here are the pics... the ivory is mine and the black is from my SA. I didn't get the black. My SA has both. Feel free him at 305-632-0344. His name is James and he is great! Tell him Irma referred you.

View attachment 2003984

View attachment 2003985

Happy New Year! Oh yes, I think I asked you about these sandals in another thread. I thought you were talking about a different pair. Thank you so much Irma for posting these pictures again.

I'm so in love with the espadrilles but was wondering how good they hold up if you use them a lot. I'm scared that I will buy them and then they will look bad after one season and i can't use them anymore :sad: since its canvas (? correct me if i'm wrong) I guess it will also get out of shape? what are you're experiences? I would reaaally like one :loveeyes:

Thanks!!

misscarolina said:
I'm so in love with the espadrilles but was wondering how good they hold up if you use them a lot. I'm scared that I will buy them and then they will look bad after one season and i can't use them anymore :sad: since its canvas (? correct me if i'm wrong) I guess it will also get out of shape? what are you're experiences? I would reaaally like one :loveeyes:

Thanks!!

Hi misscarolina! I'm so in love with the espadrilles too! I'm quite anti-flipflops, hence I am always on the lookout for a more chic alternative. This is why I couldn't help but buy 3 pairs of espadrilles this season! I wear the black with cream toe the most for its versatility and because it means I worry less about it getting dirty. Also, I refrain from wearing any of them in bad weather or say, if I'm going to the park with my pets. As for shape, even though my most used pair have become a little less firm, when I slip my feet in, they instantly give them all the shape they need! I hope this helps!

Hi misscarolina! I'm so in love with the espadrilles too! I'm quite anti-flipflops, hence I am always on the lookout for a more chic alternative. This is why I couldn't help but buy 3 pairs of espadrilles this season! I wear the black with cream toe the most for its versatility and because it means I worry less about it getting dirty. Also, I refrain from wearing any of them in bad weather or say, if I'm going to the park with my pets. As for shape, even though my most used pair have become a little less firm, when I slip my feet in, they instantly give them all the shape they need! I hope this helps!
Missccarlos thanks so much for your answer :smile: I totally agree with you, I rarely wear flipflops, for many occasions I feel too "naked" haha so I prefer loafers or balletflats but this can get a little boring! So these are PERFECT! I'm probably going for the cream with black toe but am aware that's extra sensitive :sad: so i will just be really careful! For how long have you been using them when you say you just bought them this season? does anyone else have experiences? Thanks so much for replying :smile:

misscarolina said:
Missccarlos thanks so much for your answer :smile: I totally agree with you, I rarely wear flipflops, for many occasions I feel too "naked" haha so I prefer loafers or balletflats but this can get a little boring! So these are PERFECT! I'm probably going for the cream with black toe but am aware that's extra sensitive :sad: so i will just be really careful! For how long have you been using them when you say you just bought them this season? does anyone else have experiences? Thanks so much for replying :smile:

Hi again misscarolina :smile: I've worn them nearly daily since I got them, which may have been October or November. I have the cream with black toe as well, but wear it a little less as they are my favourite pair and would hate for them be less than perfect!

Hi again misscarolina :smile: I've worn them nearly daily since I got them, which may have been October or November. I have the cream with black toe as well, but wear it a little less as they are my favourite pair and would hate for them be less than perfect!
okay thanks again for your answer :smile: I think I'm too in love I just need them haha!

Started with Ecru/Noir toe... Missccarlos convinced me I also needed the Noir/Ecru toe... So right!!! :smile:

Love them!

Attachments

• image-1120524176.jpg
    image-1120524176.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 65,538