A good shopping day!!

I went shopping with mum today as it was her birthday...we just had to stop by Selfridges and check out what goodies Fendi had....Mum ended up falling for this really cute Spy clutch/evening purse and I managed to find a lovely Blueberry Spy wallet which matches my Blueberry Spy perfectly!!! :heart::heart:I love it when my mum and I have a good shopping day, she even modeled her new bag for me when she got home!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• Blueberrywallet1.jpg
    Blueberrywallet1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Blueberrywallet2.jpg
    Blueberrywallet2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Blueberrycombo1.jpg
    Blueberrycombo1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 84
  • MiniSpyClutch1.jpg
    MiniSpyClutch1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 70
  • MiniSpyClutchmodel.jpg
    MiniSpyClutchmodel.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 206
Zowie HBA! The blueberry wallet looks devine with your spy & I have been ever curious about the Fendi clutch you mum chose, it looks like something that needs to be on my wish list also :nuts:. I'm a big zucca spy fan:graucho:

WOW the purse is beautiful and so cute! Your mum's cluth is gorgeous as well! I have never see that style before. It's like a spy cluth, I love the design! Well done!

Wow what a brilliant shopping day, love the purse will have to have a look out for that its lovely, now all you need are the shoes :graucho: your mums bag is also lovely. Such a stunning collection

Thanks so much everyone!! ;) They also had the Spy clutch in the denim with the darker denim braids as the leather parts...it was very sweet! In case any of you want the retail, the wallet was £260 (I think) and the Spy clutch/bag was £305. To give you an idea of the size of the clutch, it can easily carry a wallet, phone, small make-up, I'd say it's about 10" wide...it is such a perfect bag for the evening and the zucca is :love:

Saich, the very nice SA told me about the shoes!! I said that a friend (you!) had a pair and that I thought they were gorgeous!! I had to resist this time, but next time I may not be so lucky!!:shame:

Thanks so much everyone!! ;) They also had the Spy clutch in the denim with the darker denim braids as the leather parts...it was very sweet! In case any of you want the retail, the wallet was £260 (I think) and the Spy clutch/bag was £305. To give you an idea of the size of the clutch, it can easily carry a wallet, phone, small make-up, I'd say it's about 10" wide...it is such a perfect bag for the evening and the zucca is :love:

Saich, the very nice SA told me about the shoes!! I said that a friend (you!) had a pair and that I thought they were gorgeous!! I had to resist this time, but next time I may not be so lucky!!:shame:

The shoes would complete the outfit, I am up their Friday will check this purse out really lovely. Your mum has great style love her bag to. My SA Melinda was working yesterday as she phone again a lovely SA so helpful.