A good shopping day!!

Aw handbagaddict you have so many fab things! That purse is tdf. Congrats, your collection is like something we all aspire to, it's amazing. Such a great purse, haven't seen it anywhere in the UK yet so as usual you are on the ball!

Your mums bag is super cute and how fab that she posted on here for us - what a cool mum!

Congrats again

Awww thanks girls!! :kiss: You are too sweet! I have told my mum how much you like her Fendi and she is very happy she bought it!! She can't wait to wear it now..bless her!!:amuse:

secret you know how much I love your bags too!;)
saich it was a little crazy in there yesterday...I always find the lady SAs more helpful than the men! There was blonde SA who served me and she was such a dolll! Can't remember her name but I'll look out for your SA the next time I am there! There is also a smaller version of my wallet, they had honey and white ones too!

Oh my a honey one, I could have a matching set would like to get that...my SA has blonde hair she is quite tall, she is the one that has help with the Black Patent/red bead one I am getting, been brilliant. Its half turn so I should think London was mad yesterday, I was surprised my SA had time to ring me. Next time you are in ask for Melinda and say you are a friend of mine.