Burberry diaper bag question

bunnyboop09

recentgrad
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hello,

I wanted to check if anyone else have seen this Burberry check travel diaper bag before?
Please let me know.. If it is authentic or if anyone has seen it in the outlet store. I really need a diaper bag and would like to buy a Burberry one or Other stylish bag.

Attachments

• image-3464480469.jpg
    image-3464480469.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,675
  • image-4197039512.jpg
    image-4197039512.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 667
  • image-4265310308.jpg
    image-4265310308.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,258
Also, I should say.. This is my first time uploading a picture to this forum directly from my iPhone. It's so easy!!! Yay! I may need to start uploading pictures of my purse collection!

I am thinking of Burberry diaper bag or petunia pickle bottom.

Any opinion regarding the Burberry bag I posted or diaper bag in general is appreciated! Thanks!

Even though I don't own this particular diaper bag, I have to say that I have never seen it before...
Burberry did do something similar in the novacheck about three years ago - same camera bag styling. Where did the get the pics from? Is this a private seller? Perhaps you could get it authenticated on this forum.
I have the Burberry "Jeannie" diaper bag and I love it - nice and light.
Good luck!

Even though I don't own this particular diaper bag, I have to say that I have never seen it before...
Burberry did do something similar in the novacheck about three years ago - same camera bag styling. Where did the get the pics from? Is this a private seller? Perhaps you could get it authenticated on this forum.
I have the Burberry "Jeannie" diaper bag and I love it - nice and light.
Good luck!
Yes it is from a private seller. She went on vacation and waiting for her to send me more pictures. I can't find the name of this particular Burberry diaper/travel bag and I never seen it before. Thanks!