Burberry diaper bag question

bunnyboop09

recentgrad
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
USA
Also, I should say.. This is my first time uploading a picture to this forum directly from my iPhone. It's so easy!!! Yay! I may need to start uploading pictures of my purse collection!

I am thinking of Burberry diaper bag or petunia pickle bottom.

Any opinion regarding the Burberry bag I posted or diaper bag in general is appreciated! Thanks!

Springroll

O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
Even though I don't own this particular diaper bag, I have to say that I have never seen it before...
Burberry did do something similar in the novacheck about three years ago - same camera bag styling. Where did the get the pics from? Is this a private seller? Perhaps you could get it authenticated on this forum.
I have the Burberry "Jeannie" diaper bag and I love it - nice and light.
Good luck!

bunnyboop09

recentgrad
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
USA
Even though I don't own this particular diaper bag, I have to say that I have never seen it before...
Burberry did do something similar in the novacheck about three years ago - same camera bag styling. Where did the get the pics from? Is this a private seller? Perhaps you could get it authenticated on this forum.
I have the Burberry "Jeannie" diaper bag and I love it - nice and light.
Good luck!
Yes it is from a private seller. She went on vacation and waiting for her to send me more pictures. I can't find the name of this particular Burberry diaper/travel bag and I never seen it before. Thanks!