My new Celine Grey Croc Phantom

Shopgirlsh87

Dec 24, 2011
What do you think?
Do you know why this bag is slightly more expensive compared to the other bags with single colours?
I personally thought the leather was tougher and harder whereas the single colours Phantoms has softer leather which may loose its shape in time...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-02 at 19.43.05.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-02 at 19.43.05.png
    558.1 KB · Views: 8,216
  • Screen shot 2013-01-02 at 19.43.33.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-02 at 19.43.33.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 10,275
I think it's absolutely gorgeous! It's more expensive because it's nutbuck leather embossed croc.
This bag is on my wish list, can you describe the feel of it for me? Thanks!

I love the bag but it is a bit heavy when you have things in it. My Mulberry Bayswater is even more heavy but you can put it on your shoulders, you can not do it with the Celine Phantom.

In regards to maintenance, I have only owned it for a week plus, and I haven't taken care of it or sprayed anything on it, sometimes I think I see scratches or darker colors on it, and become sad, but then after 1 day they are gone again...

What do you think?
Do you know why this bag is slightly more expensive compared to the other bags with single colours?
I personally thought the leather was tougher and harder whereas the single colours Phantoms has softer leather which may loose its shape in time...

I've had my grey croc phantom since July and I just want to tell you that this bag only gets more beautiful the more it's used. It really is a workhorse bag. I was worried about the nubuck before I got it but it's still as gorgeous as the day I got it. It's a little more expensive because of the nubuck and also because it's lined in leather unlike other Celine phantoms :smile:

Congrats!!!

I think it's absolutely gorgeous! It's more expensive because it's nutbuck leather embossed croc.
This bag is on my wish list, can you describe the feel of it for me? Thanks!
The feel of the bag is very similar to smooth leather-nothing like suede which I was afraid of before I purchased mine. It's amazing. You should definitely grab this bag and take it off your list!

I've had my grey croc phantom since July and I just want to tell you that this bag only gets more beautiful the more it's used. It really is a workhorse bag. I was worried about the nubuck before I got it but it's still as gorgeous as the day I got it. It's a little more expensive because of the nubuck and also because it's lined in leather unlike other Celine phantoms :smile:

Congrats!!!
Thank you for your feedback!

Does your bag carry the logo on the outside? Mine does not, I heard they changed the design for that bag, so the newer version bags do not carry logos at all, whereas the older versions did. I'm just afraid ppl will think mine is fake, lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong though

Shopgirlsh87 said:
Thank you for your feedback!

Does your bag carry the logo on the outside? Mine does not, I heard they changed the design for that bag, so the newer version bags do not carry logos at all, whereas the older versions did. I'm just afraid ppl will think mine is fake, lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong though

No mine doesn't have the logo. I'm wondering if this was just for the croc phantoms? My spring 2013 sun yellow bag does have the logo stamped on the front so It obviously hasn't been discontinued.

No mine doesn't have the logo. I'm wondering if this was just for the croc phantoms? My spring 2013 sun yellow bag does have the logo stamped on the front so It obviously hasn't been discontinued.

The first few seasons of the Black Croc Stamp had the logo outside and I believe the logo was dropped to be uniform with the other Croc Stamp bags (the Cabas/Clutch Pouch) that does not bear any logo on the embossed leather.