My new Celine Grey Croc Phantom

What do you think?
Do you know why this bag is slightly more expensive compared to the other bags with single colours?
I personally thought the leather was tougher and harder whereas the single colours Phantoms has softer leather which may loose its shape in time...

Congrats!! What a beautiful bag! Can u tell me how the nubuck is holding up? I hear its such a high maintenance material. My stamped croc grey trapeze is on its way and I'm wondering if I should keep it because I hear its such a pain in the butt. Please help. Did u treat the nubuck with anything?

I've had my grey croc phantom since July and I just want to tell you that this bag only gets more beautiful the more it's used. It really is a workhorse bag. I was worried about the nubuck before I got it but it's still as gorgeous as the day I got it. It's a little more expensive because of the nubuck and also because it's lined in leather unlike other Celine phantoms :smile:

Congrats!!!

Have u treated your nubuck with anything? I have the trapeze coming in tr exact material and hear its hard to maintain. Any feedback would e great!!

What do you think?

Do you know why this bag is slightly more expensive compared to the other bags with single colours?

I personally thought the leather was tougher and harder whereas the single colours Phantoms has softer leather which may loose its shape in time...

Hello. Sorry but can I please ask if our bag has a "made in Italy" on the leather lip of the inside zipper pocket? I'm looking at a black croc large phantom. I saw it in person and it is gorgeous. I read about celine authenticity rules and the bag seems legit except for the "made in Italy" part. I can't seem to find it inside the bag and I don't know if it's really the case. I understand that for croc bags, some rules are different like the "celine" logo is inside instead of outside. Thank you.

Hi ladies! I recently purchased a gray embossed croc phantom, and there is no stamp on the front of the bag. But on the inside about one inch below the zipper reads "CELINE" with an accent on the 'e' and right below it, centered, reads "Made in Italy" in a different smaller italic font. All stamped in gold letters. Is that authentic? Can you pls provide pictures of your gray embossed croc stamp?

TIA!!!

H guys, I'm really interested in this bag and am trying to track it down! Can anyone provide me with a price for this bag? What is the price difference between smooth leather and the croc embossed? I'm looking in Hong Kong, the UK and France but preferably Hong Kong. If anyone has any price ideas that would be fantastic!! Beautiful bag!!! Xxx