I never thought that I would say this...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
...but this afternoon, I got overwhelmed at Barney's - with all the BBags that they had on display! It was CRAZY! Maybe because I don't go to NYC very often, and rarely ever see anyone wear a real BBag in DC (and although the Neiman's at Tyson's Galleria has a nice selection, it's manageable), it was just too much! I guess it's a good thing I didn't make it to BalNY. Phew. I'm crazy, right?

You are crazy. I would LOVE to be surrounded by bbags :drool:

Although it might make me sad cause I wouldn't be able to take them all home...

At the same time I've never even seen any other bbag IRL except mine, so I'd probably be a little overwhelmed too.

lol, you're soooooooooooooo cute SuLi-girl :P...i was @ "barney's" yesterday (miss penelope, below, insisted :wtf:)...they've got mostly GH b-bags out on the floor & the leather on all them was amazing!!!...i've gotta feeling they didn't order many RH bags this year :smile:

Attachments

• DSCF7590 REV.jpg
    DSCF7590 REV.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 65
lol, you're soooooooooooooo cute SuLi-girl :P...i was @ "barney's" yesterday (miss penelope, below, insisted :wtf:)...they've got mostly GH b-bags out on the floor & the leather on all them was amazing!!!...i've gotta feeling they didn't order many RH bags this year :smile:

:roflmfao:

Do you bring those dolls everywhere with you?

I was going to ask the same thing! They are cute, but what in the world are they for? Is it a fad like the Beanie Babies were awhile back? Should I get one too? :shrugs:

^^ welp, i don't know if they're a fad or not, but i don't think so, because people have been collecting them for years & there are entire forums dedicated to them :smile:...all i know is that i love them & have been having fun w/my new hobby, thanks to our fayden :love:...i think you should totally get one girl, just do a search for "blythe doll" on e-bay & join us!!!

...but this afternoon, I got overwhelmed at Barney's - with all the BBags that they had on display! and rarely ever see anyone wear a real BBag in DC (and although the Neiman's at Tyson's Galleria has a nice selection, it's manageable), I guess it's a good thing I didn't make it to BalNY.

Well Bal NY doesn't even have most of their bags out on the sales floor which makes it VERY difficult when you go shop and have nothing specific in mind. I always feel bad sending them to the back again and again.:weird:

Neiman's @ Tysons Galleria's selection is horrible...unless you're all crazy about GH. They ordered to few colors and styles with classic hardware that they sell out in a day and never to be seen again! all they have left are last season's colors/styles and all the bags look like a wreck. :cry: