Some people!!!

rental lady

rental lady
Jul 31, 2006
:cursing: Got up this morning and there was a whole pizza on my windscreen and it'd been rubbed all over the glass. My own fault for not putting it in the garage but it's not something you expect! What a mess, I was retching whilst I was cleaning it! Why do people do these things? Sicky sick sicko's.
Also, coming home from town yesterday I passed a gang of lads and one of them was peeing in the waste bin at the side of the road! 4.30pm, town was full of people! :wtf:

Had to get it off my chest, makes me so angry!

That is awful, I am so sorry. It's as if common courtesy has been eliminated from our society these days. I'd love to give those kids (or whoever did it) a long :lecture:

I'm not getting this. Did you leave your door unlocked and someone came in a rubbed pizza on your tv? or someone you live with got drunk?

She said windscreen, not widescreen. LOL

To the OP, I am sorry this happened to you. People have no respect for others property these days. Something similar happened to me but it was a big chocolate shake from McDonalds. I went into a store, came out an hour later and it was all over the hood of my brand new Porsche. I purposely always park away from crowded areas in parking lots. Someone went out of their way to walk a good 100 feet to do that to my car.

She said windscreen, not widescreen. LOL

To the OP, I am sorry this happened to you. People have no respect for others property these days. Something similar happened to me but it was a big chocolate shake from McDonalds. I went into a store, came out an hour later and it was all over the hood of my brand new Porsche. I purposely always park away from crowded areas in parking lots. Someone went out of their way to walk a good 100 feet to do that to my car.

Lmao! Okay don't I feel dumb..

Thanks ladies, it is upsetting when other people trash your property, especially when you work hard for what you've got. I suppose it's happened to us all at some point but things are definately getting worse all over.

Thanks again - and br00kelynx, I think I'd still be on the floor in a dead faint if it had been the tv! :P