Look what the easter bunny brought me!

I also stalked my next purchases. I placed the Hampstead PM next to the Cabbas Piano and decided that next month my husband will be buying me the Hampstead PM (mother's day and birthday). They're the same exact size but the Hampstead's handles are shorter. The MM was too huge for me...HUGE!!! I could wear the PM on my shoulder though a little snug. Will also be trying to snag some LV sunglasses..tried them on today and love the tortoise shell.

It was a great day in LV...the funniest was when my SA brought out my bag out the little one ripped it outta her hands and started running around with it screaming in the store. It was hilarious!!! Wish I coulda got a pic of that!!!

Colleen, Janna mentioned that she met your hubby! She thinks we're all nuts! LOL

Thanks everyone for looking at the pix....I def. recommend retail therapy...works for me. Here's a pic for all you pomme lovers...

Attachments

• danni n pomme.jpg
    danni n pomme.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 55
Baby girl is nuts!

Just want to say, I was only going into LV to buy something small since I've been coming home every day saying I am going to quit work...wasn't sure what....then saw the bandeau and felt like it was my lucky day since they're older stock. Of course I had to have it! Then showed hubby the key holder and he said that I could get it. I was real shocked but I think he feels sorry for me and my dumb job.

Probably could have gotten away with the Hampstead today but it'll be nice to get it for my birthday next month.

I felt so bad today I told my hubby I'd get him his Playstation 3!!!!!