Post your newest shoe purchases here!

I couldn't wait to see them on you, they are AMAZING and even more amazing on you!! I'm sooooo excited for you I adore these booties, hope I'll find them one day too. CONGRATS again you look perfect in them, thanks for posting pics!!:smile:)

Thanks:smile: I do love them alot. I did see another pair in size 40 on ebay but that person is charging more than 3k us which I found to be a bit exorbitant after how much I paid for these. Anyway I do hope you find them.

Had a tough time choosing!

F2175A54-E505-43B1-9DDA-0BC03C309D54-1619-00000118C2CA2A52.jpg

74A335C7-0774-49A4-A1ED-D4A5A409C667-1619-00000118C90EF7C8.jpg

Niiiiccceee!! How do they fit? are they comfy?

Thank you:smile: They are super comfy and absolutely true to size (although you can always size up in boots and wear them with thicker socks/tights..). If you love them they are still available at yoox.com for €195 - 15% with code HOLIDAYGIFT (until 21st of December) which is a fabulous price as the retail price of these shoes is almost $1000. I don't know what size you are but there are still a few available, plus I have just returned a size 40 (and kept the 39) so the 40 should be restocked in a week or so if you happen to be that size.

Last edited:
Thank you:smile: They are super comfy and absolutely true to size (although you can always size up in boots and wear them with thicker socks/tights..). If you love them they are still available at yoox.com for €195 - 15% with code HOLIDAYGIFT (until 21st of December) which is a fabulous price as the retail price of these shoes is almost $1000. I don't know what size you are but there are still a few available, plus I have just returned a size 40 (and kept the 39) so the 40 should be restocked in a week or so if you happen to be that size.

oooh thank you so much!! I ordered them I'm so happy :biggrin:! I'm between 36,5 - 37,5 depending on the designer. I ordered a 37 so hopefully they fit :smile:! I really love their designs!