Do you use your lambskin classic or jumbo flaps often?

depending on the color of your lambskin, you might get more wear out of a darker color lambskin flap than a white/beige lambskin flap.

I have a light beige lambskin flap.... I wear her maybe
2-5 times a year but thats due to my loss of interest... not because its diff. to wear or gets stratched.

I have a black lambskin medium classic flap, and it's quite resilient. I've touched up the leather myself a few times--it's a vintage bag--and it still looks great.

Light-colored lambskin is very delicate--dark colors--I wouldn't worry too much.

I am having trouble deciding which I want as well. I plan to carry it daily if I feel like it but I love the look of the lambskin much better than the caviar... but given the price I don't know that I want to risk lambskin. I am driving myself mad trying to make a decision!

I have jumbo in classic in caviar and lambskin - well actually several in black lambskin :smile: - and I use the lambskin much more regularly than the caviar. I love to stroke/pet my purses and lambskin so perfect for that!

I don't have any lambskin. I do have the caviar and patent and I use them all the time. Actually, I do have a 2.55 and I do use it. The leather is more distressed and you don't see the imperfections so readily.

I am having trouble deciding which I want as well. I plan to carry it daily if I feel like it but I love the look of the lambskin much better than the caviar... but given the price I don't know that I want to risk lambskin. I am driving myself mad trying to make a decision!

I'm in the exact same position!! I'm torn between look and function. Caviar seems very durable but closeup...it almost looks like the texture of a basketball. But since I want a white one and you cant really tell from afar..maybe i should go caviar.