Post your newest shoe purchases here!

I was browsing shoes in Instagram when I saw a gorgeous pair of diego dolcini pumps.... I decided to google the brand to learn more, and low and behold 10 mins later a GORGEOUS AND UNIQUE pair of feather heels are on their way....

Found them at last call for 400 as opposed to 1300!!!

I got in a 41 since it was the only size they had left and couldn't learn anything about sizing... I'm praying they will fit!!!!
Awesome! Don't forget to post pictures when you have them in your hands (or on your feet), Cass!

I got these Alexander Wangs from the Net a Porter sale (sorry no camera handy.)
They are fabulous and the insole is padded so they are incredibly comfortable. DH kept commenting on how cool they are.

Attachments

• delphine.jpg
    delphine.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 801
IMG_0041_zps68c2ed51.png

IMG_0037-3_zps348d3a1f.png

Coach Sondra booties, super comfortable!

love these! deciding whether to get them!

another new pair..got these on cyber monday from dsw..bottega veneta lasercut flats. boy these are narrow! I better do a good job of breaking them in otherwise I see some very painful blisters in my future lol

Attachments

• bv 1.JPG
    bv 1.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 767
  • bv 2.JPG
    bv 2.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 769
Two of my new additions- sooooo obsessed! They're crazy, but completely my style!!!!

I have been waiting for the Chanel's ever since I saw them on runways and they finally arrived!!! The dsquared skates have been a mission, I was searching for them over a year!!!! One pair popped up in a 38, I'm a 41, and I thought I'd get them just for arts sake- I could never wear them.

When they came I thought oh heck, what's to loose, and tried to squeeze my foot in with a sock- it was painful and I don't know how man steps I could last, but j actually GOT IT IN MY FOOT!!!!! In so unbelievably excited!!!!! I'm hoping if they are majorly stretched they an become "sitting" shoes :biggrin:

Attachments

• image-89349316.jpg
    image-89349316.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 691
  • image-2505704496.jpg
    image-2505704496.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 685
Two of my new additions- sooooo obsessed! They're crazy, but completely my style!!!!

I have been waiting for the Chanel's ever since I saw them on runways and they finally arrived!!! The dsquared skates have been a mission, I was searching for them over a year!!!! One pair popped up in a 38, I'm a 41, and I thought I'd get them just for arts sake- I could never wear them.

When they came I thought oh heck, what's to loose, and tried to squeeze my foot in with a sock- it was painful and I don't know how man steps I could last, but j actually GOT IT IN MY FOOT!!!!! In so unbelievably excited!!!!! I'm hoping if they are majorly stretched they an become "sitting" shoes :biggrin:

I love those Chanel's!
Those dsquared skates are cool but wow, you are brave! :P