hermes men's wallet

virelai

Jan 16, 2008
Hi,

I'm interested in buying a Hermes men's wallet. But i couldn't find men's wallet section on hermes.com. can you help me?

and btw,
any recommendation?

i'm male in early 20s

Thanks

I don´t know the names of men´s wallets but luxury-shops always seems to have good ones, for example this one has great compartments; http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_search/detail.php?ID=3440&category=18&subcat=&designer=4

do hermes's wallets run that high?
1174 USD for the wallet? its gorgeous but WOW.:wtf:

3440.jpg

I was looking for one for DH recently too. I found a nice simple billfold one, with 8 credit card compartments (4 on each side). Two slots for bills. It comes in evergrain, evercalf, and epsom, from what I saw. Dark colors like black and browns. Prices just topped $1000 after the price increase.

Wow...

Didn't realise this thread has not been active for the longest time ever....
But what wallets are the men getting these days?

I'm thinking of getting a wallet for Dh this coming holidays.. but I am unable to find the styles via hermes.com........ :nogood:

Anyone has any idea if Hermes carries men's wallet with bill/card/ change slots?

TIA :smile:

My three favorite mens wallets are Dogon short, calvi and poker. I think out of the three, poker is the most conservative/standard looking one, while the other two are card cases (but one can stick their bills folded into the compartment). I know Hermes makes a wallet that has all three compartments you mentioned in one, but I am unaware of the name.

Wow...

Didn't realise this thread has not been active for the longest time ever....
But what wallets are the men getting these days?

I'm thinking of getting a wallet for Dh this coming holidays.. but I am unable to find the styles via hermes.com........ :nogood:

Anyone has any idea if Hermes carries men's wallet with bill/card/ change slots?

TIA :smile:

U can try the citizen twill bifold wallet.

U can try the citizen twill bifold wallet.

I was just about to suggest the Citizen twill bifold wallet, they showed me one in Dublin in Etoupe Swift with blue silk interior, but I chose the Citizen Twill card holder instead because I don't like big wallets and rarely carry cash. Great mind think alike! :biggrin:

I was just about to suggest the Citizen twill bifold wallet, they showed me one in Dublin in Etoupe Swift with blue silk interior, but I chose the Citizen Twill card holder instead because I don't like big wallets and rarely carry cash. Great mind think alike! :biggrin:

My citizon twill card holder is pictured in the Reference Library for Small Leather Goods, last page I think. The bifold is exactly like that with a bifold style. It is beautiful IRL. So happy with it