Mayra wedge sandal anyone?

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Anyone have these - ? I have way too many summer shoes and so for some reason I need more and am obsessed with these. Comfy or no...true to size or - ?

TIA!

Q156_BRZ_t.jpg

I LOVE them but am in the same boat as you -- I have way too many and can't justify the purchase. I'm interested to know how they fit/feel though --

I was thinking that they are probably really heavy ... I have a pair of Via Spiga platform sandals; the platform is made of wood and it is a workout each time I wear them!

you can never have too many shoes , and platform sandles are the best shoes to wear in the summer , and If they give your legs a workout you can say its multi tasking :graucho:

Thanks, girls! I'm going to try them on my next visit to Macy's. Will let ya know! I just LOVE wood platforms...they were really big when I was a lot younger and just getting my first pair 'grown up' shoes. Really made an impression!!

I am in love with the Mayra wedges. I don't own any summer shoes except for slippas (or flip flops). And I go to my Coach boutique, Nordstroms, Macy's, etc. like every time to try them on. I am in love!!! They look so hot on my feet!!!! They feel comfortable and light when I walk around in them. I just never paid over $200 on a pair of shoes before. But I'm starting to think I need to buy them if I am going back several times to say hello to them! hahaha :love:

I :heart: the way they look - but haven't tried them on, because they look soooo heavy, which wouldn't be practical for me...

Does anyone own them - that could say what it is like to wear them for a while, etc?

Soooo cute! :P

Ya know... I saw these in Macy's in the parchment color and HAD to have them... so I bought them. I am usually a 7.5 but they didn't have them so I bought an 8... they must run pretty true to size, because they were a bit too big. They were kind of heavy too... I tried soo hard to love them once I put them on but I couldn't. I returned them. :O(

Maybe I would have liked them better if they fit tighter on my foot... they just felt so clunky though.

Good Luck to you though... maybe you will LOVE them!
:O)