Question about Tory Burch Reva's in GOLD

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Last week, when it was acting like Spring here, I ordered a pair of Tory Burch Reva's from cricketsshoes.com. I was really torn between silver and gold, but they didn't have the silver available and I will be carrying an LV denim bag this summer in a mossy-green color with brass trim, so I went with the gold.

They arrived the other day, but I'm concerned about the color. It is a really bright, brassy gold. The picture below is from their website, and I thought when I was ordering that it was just the color or the photo on their website, but that is exactly how they look. Now I am wondering... is there more than one Tory Burch gold? Is there a "softer" gold? Is one last year's and one this year's? What do you all think? Do you like this? TIA!! I'm heading down to Washington DC for the long weekend, and if I decide to keep them, I want to take them for the trip, but I don't want to take them if there's a chance I may return them. Hmmmm.....

pic.jpg

They have gold tory burch at saks.com

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492704231&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446138498&R=884089110313&P_name=Tory+Burch&sid=111DEDD44A2C&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1176265129501

and it looks like a different tone of gold then the one you got, more softer. But maybe it might be the lighting. :hrmm:

I am not too fond of the bright gold shoes, I prefer softer gold. :P

I'm thinking of getting a tory burch reva flat too in black leather with silver hardware. Do they run true to size?

Last week, when it was acting like Spring here, I ordered a pair of Tory Burch Reva's from cricketsshoes.com. I was really torn between silver and gold, but they didn't have the silver available and I will be carrying an LV denim bag this summer in a mossy-green color with brass trim, so I went with the gold.

They arrived the other day, but I'm concerned about the color. It is a really bright, brassy gold. The picture below is from their website, and I thought when I was ordering that it was just the color or the photo on their website, but that is exactly how they look. Now I am wondering... is there more than one Tory Burch gold? Is there a "softer" gold? Is one last year's and one this year's? What do you all think? Do you like this? TIA!! I'm heading down to Washington DC for the long weekend, and if I decide to keep them, I want to take them for the trip, but I don't want to take them if there's a chance I may return them. Hmmmm.....

pic.jpg
[/quote

did you happen to get the one with the suede-leather emblem coz theres two kinds: the suede emblem or the regular gold one I actually have the gold reva with the gold emblem itself. I think it totally depends on the camera they use take a look at this one:
the camera does the trick the shoes looks pretty light..guess what though no matter what you wear reva would look great with everything!! :graucho:

Funny...I was just at Tory Burch last night in Atlanta and saw the gold. They are very bright...so if your unsure I would return them and get the silver. The SA that helped me was wearing the Silver and they looked so cute, not nearly as bold as the gold. But if you like bold then keep them. I think they are cute shoes...I'm getting the black with silver and the zebra...now that's bold. Haha...hope this helps.

Thanks EVERYONE! I did take them with me last weekend, and wore them on Saturday. They looked awesome and they did pinch the part of my foot that is the widest (below the toes towards the top.) I was not too happy 'bout that, but so many on here say that they do soften up and get super comfy, so I will chin up and try them again. (When it gets warmer here!)