Tomorrow is the party, what am I wearing? lol *PICS*

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Dont move this into the Wardrobe thread as this does have to do with LV, and besides, no one answers me in the wardrobe thread!

moving on...

I was first going to wear nicer jeans, nice shoes, and maybe a polo. Then I thought I could dress it up with a buttoned up shirt in either my 2 favorite short sleeve one's (white or black) or my 2 favorite long sleeve ones ( dark red and brown). I also could wear black dress pants, and if I wear the dress pants I could wear my LV Denim Jacket because I hate the Denim on Denim look lol! any suggestions or anything will help! Now keep in mind I will be pale for this event because I am getting my laser hair removal on sat. and you cant be tan for it, so perhaps certain colors I shouldnt wear?

You are such a cutie!!

Ok, I say how about the pinstripe pants, with the burgandy shirt, and the jean jacket....sort of urban chic. But not the brown shoes with that, maybe black or what else you got for shoes?

Well those are the shoes I wanted to wear lol I bought them for the event last week lol! I could call the store where I got them that day and see if they have a black in my size... and have them hold them for me?

Well those are the shoes I wanted to wear lol I bought them for the event last week lol! I could call the store where I got them that day and see if they have a black in my size... and have them hold them for me?

No dont change the shoes! i think they're gorgeous, and would look good with the jeans or pants

ok, wear the jeans, with the brown shoes, the black polo, and wear one of your MC bracelets, probably the black one.

then, you can wear the brown shoes.....and make sure you have a JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH necklace.

Well, that's not dark brown right? Their light brown sort of tannish and that IMHO doesn't go with black pinstripe pants.

If you have black or can get them, I say go for it! You would look awesome in that burgandy shirt and the undertones in it will give your face some color all on it's own!!

Hey, make sure you come back and show us the outfit when you decide!!:smile:

im not worried about accessories lol! I got that under control lol. I put on the black pants and man I must have lost weight because they are WAY big on me :sad: I could wear a belt yes, but any ways. I had that on with the jacket and my shoes and I didnt like the way it looked @ all lol. yes I had a tee on underneath the jacket just to save time... but still...

im not worried about accessories lol! I got that under control lol. I put on the black pants and man I must have lost weight because they are WAY big on me :sad: I could wear a belt yes, but any ways. I had that on with the jacket and my shoes and I didnt like the way it looked @ all lol. yes I had a tee on underneath the jacket just to save time... but still...

Do you tuck the shirt in? Maybe try the black pants with the burgandy shirt UNtucked and then the jacket?? ;)