Tomorrow is the party, what am I wearing? lol *PICS*

Matt, I was at boutique today and they have tons of gorgeous gorgeous men's stuff!!! You are going to be in trouble. They had the Kangaroo bag(which I almost bought), Sean was like "Matt is going to LOVE that bag!" when I told him I am your "Cyber friend" LOL

They had a dog tag necklace, and I LOVED it....too bad I can't wear necklaces anymore(I have a neck problem)

AWWW You talked to Shawn :smile: i love him! how cool! I will def. bring this up tomorrow lol!

As for the outfit. I still think jeans and the polo or polos... perhaps. I want to be comfy. We shall see! I do plan to have a full report friday lol

Ouch. Hope the lasering won't hurt too much. lol. First, you are so cute. Your eyes are gorgeous. I like the black shirt the best, but I would wear black shoes with it instead of the brown.

You must be so fun to shop with.

I like the green polo with the jeans with the white stitching....but I also like the dress pants with the denim jacket. Sooo hard!

i'd go the bugundy shirt, pinstripe pants and the tan shoes. i think the tan shoes would be alright with the dark pants because goes with the shirt :yes: hopefully you have a tan belt to tie it all together. but i recon its time you add a blazer on your shopping list ;)

Matt, I was at boutique today and they have tons of gorgeous gorgeous men's stuff!!! You are going to be in trouble. They had the Kangaroo bag(which I almost bought), Sean was like "Matt is going to LOVE that bag!" when I told him I am your "Cyber friend" LOL

They had a dog tag necklace, and I LOVED it....too bad I can't wear necklaces anymore(I have a neck problem)

My SA told me about this- it's from the Champs-Elyssees line I believe. She said the bracelet was tdf!