What was I seeing today in Barney's BH?

Melisande R.

Urban Archaeologist
Feb 20, 2007
We didn't spend a lot of time, but there were new bags in Barney's BH today. Thing is, I don't know whether I was looking at Marine or Anthracite GH. At the time, I assumed it was Marine, I guess, but when we got home my DH asked if the bag was bluish black or greenish black. And I couldn't remember. Well, I can remember - it was bluish, but not enough blue to make me really say, Marine!

I could have told from the tag if I knew enough, right? The tag listed 07 - but it should also have the season, right?

I was looking at my GH AnthraCity last night and noticed how it could pass for Marine in certain lighting. I don't think you could mistake Marine for Anthra, but you could mistake Anthra for Marine, if that makes sense!

We didn't spend a lot of time, but there were new bags in Barney's BH today. Thing is, I don't know whether I was looking at Marine or Anthracite GH. At the time, I assumed it was Marine, I guess, but when we got home my DH asked if the bag was bluish black or greenish black. And I couldn't remember. Well, I can remember - it was bluish, but not enough blue to make me really say, Marine!

I could have told from the tag if I knew enough, right? The tag listed 07 - but it should also have the season, right?

If it's GH then it will definitely be Spring Summer 07...this is the first season of production for GH