Books & Music Anybody heard of Mika (singer)?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
He's all the rage in Canada. I think he is British. Sounds like a cross between George Michael and Freddy Mercury - I'm not kidding.

Somebody here (in Canada) said that he was on Leno this past week. I've never heard of him in the states but I mostly listen to XM.

Just wondering if others had heard of him.

P.S. I'm from the US but am on vacation in Canada (Lake Louise, Alberta)

^ that's the only Mika I know too... but anyone who knows JPOP is most likely is familiar with her.

i've seen this other Mika on myspace, though... but not very familiar with him.

OMG I LOVE MIKA! never heard about him until i saw the verizon lazr commercial and i loved the background music. so i started looking his stuff up. he's great and really reminds me of freddy mercury ... my sis has QUEEN's album and plays it all the time. drives me nuts!

He's actually Scottish.. They were promoting him on morning TV in Australia as he's here this week or next week.

He'd does sound abit like Freddy Mercury doesn't he..

That song has been played to death here (Grace Kelly), it's the kind of song you hate at first, then, the more you hear it, the more you catch yourself singing or humming along.
Why don't you like me? - cos you're a whiny little git, that's why.

kasumi168 - I don't think he is Scottish, he's been described as a Beirut-born Londoner, don't try to blame us :P

Can you tell I don't like him much...