OH MY GOSH!! I got a letter.......

GF, I read this thread and was reminded of one of my favorite quotes:

“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.”

Goethe

I've said it once, and I'll say it again..."You are an effing SUPERSTAR!!!" You have the most brilliantly contagious enthusiasm, a magnetic charisma...that is evident, even in the cyberworld...but, the fact that it is wrapped up in genuine humility and empathy, puts you on my very short list of AMAZING people.

I completely believe, that you are going to fulfill all your dreams...SERIOUSLY!!! **Big Hug**

GF, I read this thread and was reminded of one of my favorite quotes:

“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.”

Goethe

I've said it once, and I'll say it again..."You are an effing SUPERSTAR!!!" You have the most brilliantly contagious enthusiasm, a magnetic charisma...that is evident, even in the cyberworld...but, the fact that it is wrapped up in genuine humility and empathy, puts you on my very short list of AMAZING people.

I completely believe, that you are going to fulfill all your dreams...SERIOUSLY!!! **Big Hug**

awwwwww, gee, thanks!!

Oh by the way GF i know a printing pace in Sydney (the name escapes me right now) if you wanted to have some printed up as a kind of prototype on silk. It's a really great professional place (i don't know if its as good as Hermes, my money says no) but many Aussie designers use it for their fabrics. and to top it of their in the same building as Russh magazine (love to have a geese into their office on the way)

GF, this is the coolest news EVER!
:dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave:

are you going to hide a little green fishie in all your designs? and which will you take on next? the lighthouse should have some interesting design possibilities -- plus you could make it glow in the dark like v. lactee. :yes: