if you had a thousand to blow

chebaby

Mar 6, 2012
what would you get?
at first i was so excited to get another neverfull because i love those bags and already have the neverfull MM in DE so i was gonna get the mono.
but now i find myself addicted to slg and i dont know if i should take that money and get 2 or 3 SLGs or 1 purse.

i already have a cosmetic bag in mono but i want the black mc one.
i am also interested in the black mc key pouch and black mc agenda lol. i just think the mc line is beautiful and i already have the sarah in black mc.

so if you had $1000 to blow, what would you get?

Right now it's a toss up between a rivington pm or a speedy b de 30. The rivington's great for work, but the speedy b could also be good for all the traveling I do.

Good grief, I sound so horribly responsible.

I will admit that my wild side (such as it is) agrees with you on the black mc.

Hmmm....fun post. I think I would get an Azur Neverfull MM. I want an Azur shoulder bag and though I'm not CRAZY about any of them, the Neverfull MM is my favorite. I have a Neverfull in DE and love it!

Right now it's a toss up between a rivington pm or a speedy b de 30. The rivington's great for work, but the speedy b could also be good for all the traveling I do.

Good grief, I sound so horribly responsible.

I will admit that my wild side (such as it is) agrees with you on the black mc.
i was thinking of getting a speedy b too. they are so beautiful.
but i already have 2 speedy bags and cannot justify a speedy b.
but they are soooooo nice lol.

Hmmm....fun post. I think I would get an Azur Neverfull MM. I want an Azur shoulder bag and though I'm not CRAZY about any of them, the Neverfull MM is my favorite. I have a Neverfull in DE and love it!
thanx, its my first thread:smile:
i have an azur speedy and i dont carry it much because im afraid to mess up the color with transfer.:sad:

I would get SLG's. That's what I'm hoping to get next. I, too, have a Sarah wallet. But now I want a cles, card holder, and cosmetic case. Oh, and a pochette. Bag wise I want a tote (not NF though) SLG's are so fun! I love everyone's pics inside of their bags when they're full of LV SLG's... So fun!

Id get some SLGs :smile: i want a Pochette in DE an Pomme Cles. But also want a EVA :cloud9: :smile: i say if u think u have enough bAgs get some SLGs or you can Save alil more an get a bigger purches ;)

I would get SLG's. That's what I'm hoping to get next. I, too, have a Sarah wallet. But now I want a cles, card holder, and cosmetic case. Oh, and a pochette. Bag wise I want a tote (not NF though) SLG's are so fun! I love everyone's pics inside of their bags when they're full of LV SLG's... So fun!
:biggrin:i agree they are so fun.
you named some amazing SLGs.

chebaby said:
oh wow i never even thought of shoes.
i saw a cute pair of ballerina flats but i dont know what they are called. so pretty. they had a cute de bow at the toe:P dreamy.

The Minnie Mouse looking flat? If so, I think they are part of the Kusama line. :smile: I have two pair and they are two of these most comfy shoes I own.