if you had a thousand to blow

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what would you get?
    at first i was so excited to get another neverfull because i love those bags and already have the neverfull MM in DE so i was gonna get the mono.
    but now i find myself addicted to slg and i dont know if i should take that money and get 2 or 3 SLGs or 1 purse.

i already have a cosmetic bag in mono but i want the black mc one.
    i am also interested in the black mc key pouch and black mc agenda lol. i just think the mc line is beautiful and i already have the sarah in black mc.

so if you had $1000 to blow, what would you get?

2. I would get a epi piment color zippy wallet.

3. Right now it's a toss up between a rivington pm or a speedy b de 30. The rivington's great for work, but the speedy b could also be good for all the traveling I do.

Good grief, I sound so horribly responsible.

I will admit that my wild side (such as it is) agrees with you on the black mc.

4. Hmmm....fun post. I think I would get an Azur Neverfull MM. I want an Azur shoulder bag and though I'm not CRAZY about any of them, the Neverfull MM is my favorite. I have a Neverfull in DE and love it!

5. I will spend it on speedy 25 azur & a mono cles/coin pouch! c",)

6. i was thinking of getting a speedy b too. they are so beautiful.
    but i already have 2 speedy bags and cannot justify a speedy b.
    but they are soooooo nice lol.

7. thanx, its my first thread:smile:
    i have an azur speedy and i dont carry it much because im afraid to mess up the color with transfer.:sad:

8. I would get SLG's. That's what I'm hoping to get next. I, too, have a Sarah wallet. But now I want a cles, card holder, and cosmetic case. Oh, and a pochette. Bag wise I want a tote (not NF though) SLG's are so fun! I love everyone's pics inside of their bags when they're full of LV SLG's... So fun!

9. I would spend that $1000 on some pretty SLGs as you mentioned. Things you can use daily. I don't find the NF to be anything special.

10. Id get some SLGs :smile: i want a Pochette in DE an Pomme Cles. But also want a EVA :cloud9: :smile: i say if u think u have enough bAgs get some SLGs or you can Save alil more an get a bigger purches ;)

11. :biggrin:i agree they are so fun.
    you named some amazing SLGs.

12. For me personally I would get the Neverfull.

13. +1 or a pair of shoes!!

14. oh wow i never even thought of shoes.
    i saw a cute pair of ballerina flats but i dont know what they are called. so pretty. they had a cute de bow at the toe:P dreamy.

15. The Minnie Mouse looking flat? If so, I think they are part of the Kusama line. :smile: I have two pair and they are two of these most comfy shoes I own.