It once seemed so wrong...now seems so right...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Inspired by TT's post and a recent experience... Have you experienced any H-related "relevations"??? Something that once seemed so wrong (style, color, leather, HW, etc.)...now feels so right???

Absolutely..mostly due to change in lifestyle....I never liked Retourne Kellys...strictly a Sellier girl...now I'm not sure a Sellier would see the light of day....

Hated Chartreuse and Etoupe....now I love those colors.

Never liked the Evelyne...now it's an everyday bag for me...

Well, I never thought I had a preference for sellier vs. retourne, and now I tend to think retournes look lumpy and wouldn't buy that style for me. Had to see it in person to figure that out.

Never thought I would carry less than a 35 cm bag...now LOVING the 28 cm Kelly... Still love my 35, but it feels GIGANTIC!!!!

Never thought I would carry an H bag to work...but Kelly 35 checked out campus today...gasp!!!

Oh...and on the "man front"...never was attracted to blondes...and married one...well, now dirty blonde w/ a little gray...and think he is HOT!

Never thought I'd love sellier, only retourne Kellys...now I think I'd love one!

But my big revelation (to me) is that I actually want a Birkin! I never thought I'd say it (I actually thought the non-shoulder strap was a deal breaker).......but I Can't WAIT!!

Also wasn't to hot about the Lindy when it came out, but now, it feels like an excellent fun hip bag! So go figure.

Inspired by TT's post and a recent experience... Have you experienced any H-related "relevations"??? Something that once seemed so wrong (style, color, leather, HW, etc.)...now feels so right???

Yes, and overwhelmingly embarrassing to admit as well.

I once said box calf is not for me. Yucks. Now, I have 4 H bags in box.

Once too, I told Amanda that croc is for more mature women, and then one was presented to me, and I bought one.

But I assure you I am not a walking contradiction.