ZCP Lovers?

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
So,I bought a cles over the summer and have been loving it so much that its made my regular wallet (Gucci version of zippy?) obsolete. However I still need a wallet, just not something so big and heavy! I looked at the small origami, which I really liked, and also the ZCP. Any thoughts on the ZCP? I think it will hold my extra stuff and its still compact.

I have a ZCP and I love it! I carry one or the other of my Evas often and it fits well in them without taking up all the available room. I find that it can fit everything that I need and I don't end up packing around a bunch of credit cards, papers, etc that I don't need that would otherwise clutter up my wallet. When I carry one of my larger bags, the ZCP easily fits in any of the inside pockets as well, making me feel like it's more secure and easier to find.

Thank you! I loved the compact Zippy but felt like it was still a *big* wallet, which I'm trying to get away from since the cles holds my license, ins cards and 3 main credit cards.

You mentioned cles and ZCP. That's exactly the combination I often use --- a ZCP and a cles. Main cards, cash, and a couple spare checks go in ZCP. Less used cards, small list of phone numbers, insurance cards, and car registration/insurance, tag along in the "partner" cles.

So if you're still enamored with your cles, as you said you are, I definitely vote 'yes' for using a ZCP alongside it. :tup:

momtok said:
You mentioned cles and ZCP. That's exactly the combination I often use --- a ZCP and a cles. Main cards, cash, and a couple spare checks go in ZCP. Less used cards, small list of phone numbers, insurance cards, and car registration/insurance, tag along in the "partner" cles.

So if you're still enamored with your cles, as you said you are, I definitely vote 'yes' for using a ZCP alongside it. :tup:

Awesome! Thanks for your feedback! Yes, was looking at my full-size wallet and I really don't need that much space since I use the cles! The ZCP seems like a good choice, or the small origami (but I wonder if coins fall out when u open it??).

phillj12 said:
Thank you! I loved the compact Zippy but felt like it was still a *big* wallet, which I'm trying to get away from since the cles holds my license, ins cards and 3 main credit cards.

I agree 100% it's still a big wallet. I'm on the quest to find the right one myself the only thing with ZCP is the cash, I often carry quite a bit, but if you don't than its super perfect.

I was using the zcp and cles combo. Put coins in the cles and cards in the zcp. It worked perfectly until I saw the Blue Kusama Zippy and loved it. I still use the cles for coins though. I still love my zcp too. :smile:

My only wallet (for over two years now) is a ZCP and I love it. It's ideal for me because I only carry 5 or 6 cards, a small amount of cash, coins and subway tokens - anything larger looks empty.

I agree with those who say it partners well with a cles (I don't have one but I do have a similar style LAMB key pouch that I use for overflow when I get too many coins).

So,I bought a cles over the summer and have been loving it so much that its made my regular wallet (Gucci version of zippy?) obsolete. However I still need a wallet, just not something so big and heavy! I looked at the small origami, which I really liked, and also the ZCP. Any thoughts on the ZCP? I think it will hold my extra stuff and its still compact.

I have a mono ZCP an I love it! I use as an everday wallet, its perfect for my needs.
I just love to pull out from my bag, love it so much!
And still has a gorgeous smell if I open.

Holds a lot:

Attachments

• fénykép (1)-001.JPG
    fénykép (1)-001.JPG
    373.2 KB · Views: 229