What colors do the fendi spy bags

There're also the two-tone ones: black/white (nicole richie), red/white (gwen stefani), and green/white (jessica simpson). But I believe they're highly coveted and are hard to find.

God, I wanted that black crystal one! just bought a regular black one, so I had to hold back a bit...it's really amazing how many styles and colours there are...which just makes it easier to fake I guess

Graciella said:
God, I wanted that black crystal one! just bought a regular black one, so I had to hold back a bit...it's really amazing how many styles and colours there are...which just makes it easier to fake I guess
Not really. In fact, I haven't seen any fake spies that have fooled me. Especially, the specialty spies. The craftsmanship, or lack there of in the fakes, is evident.

I know this is a REALLY old thread, but that link doesn't work any longer. I have a white/black spy bag that i bought at a trunk show a couple of years ago. I would post pics but it's away at the cleaners right now. After browsing this forum though (looking for repair suggestions...the tube thing came off), I'm starting to think that I might have been carrying a really good fake all this time! Did they make the white/black one with a black braided tube, or just with the white leather tube? The red and green ones both have the colored braided tube, but the photos i saw of LL's white/black bag had a white leather tube.

So, fendi authorities...what's the verdict?

I know this is a REALLY old thread, but that link doesn't work any longer. I have a white/black spy bag that i bought at a trunk show a couple of years ago. I would post pics but it's away at the cleaners right now. After browsing this forum though (looking for repair suggestions...the tube thing came off), I'm starting to think that I might have been carrying a really good fake all this time! Did they make the white/black one with a black braided tube, or just with the white leather tube? The red and green ones both have the colored braided tube, but the photos i saw of LL's white/black bag had a white leather tube.

So, fendi authorities...what's the verdict?

your best to take pics and put it up on the authenticate fendi thread they will tell you in a day or so :smile: