a tale of juliettes ...

happibug

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Just a few pictures of my new Crimson Juliette, and also comparison pics of the metallic Juliette with my gunmetal baby sage ... Thanks for looking!

I went in last weekend to get the metallic Juliette that I had fallen in love with a few weeks before ... but couldn't take my eyes off of this gorgeous wine colored patent. I ended up getting both because I had the PCE and couldn't decide! I love the Juliette, it's a perfect size satchel for me and I've carried it all week, which is rare for me!

The color is difficult to capture, a very dark crimson. The top set of pictures were taken with my dslr outdoors and the color came out a very bright cranberry ... so I color-corrected it in photoshop as much as possible. The second picture is from my iphone on a cloudy morning a few days ago, actually fairly accurate color-wise!

juliettecrimson.jpg

download-1-5.jpg

This poor baby still has her factory stuffing since the Crimson got all of the attention this week ... but I thought the comparison pictures with the gunmetal might help someone. She's a kind of muted bronze, not bright gold, but definitely far from the silver of the gunmetal!
juliettemetallic.jpg

I went in to get the bronze and walked out with the magenta! twins on the patent crimson. I've carried the magenta all week and received lots of compliments. I LOVE the way the juliette can be carried with the long strap on the shoulder.

Ohhhhh my gosh I am seriously drooling over that WINE PATENT! Of course they are both gorgeous and I want to come live in your closet (don't worry - I'm quiet and pick up after myself). Amazing and beautiful, thank you for all the pics!:woohoo: