a tale of juliettes ...

Just a few pictures of my new Crimson Juliette, and also comparison pics of the metallic Juliette with my gunmetal baby sage ... Thanks for looking!

I went in last weekend to get the metallic Juliette that I had fallen in love with a few weeks before ... but couldn't take my eyes off of this gorgeous wine colored patent. I ended up getting both because I had the PCE and couldn't decide! I love the Juliette, it's a perfect size satchel for me and I've carried it all week, which is rare for me!

The color is difficult to capture, a very dark crimson. The top set of pictures were taken with my dslr outdoors and the color came out a very bright cranberry ... so I color-corrected it in photoshop as much as possible. The second picture is from my iphone on a cloudy morning a few days ago, actually fairly accurate color-wise!

juliettecrimson.jpg

download-1-5.jpg

This poor baby still has her factory stuffing since the Crimson got all of the attention this week ... but I thought the comparison pictures with the gunmetal might help someone. She's a kind of muted bronze, not bright gold, but definitely far from the silver of the gunmetal!
juliettemetallic.jpg

Two Gorgeous Juliettes! Love them both but its too small for me.
Happy it works for you because its such a pretty bag.
Congrats!

Two Gorgeous Juliettes! Love them both but its too small for me.
Happy it works for you because its such a pretty bag.
Congrats!
Thank you so much! I'm loving it - you got the crimson Lindsey, right? I love it too, so beautiful!

I love the crimson! I would have a hard time moving out of it too. I like this style-I've eyed it in the store a few times. It might have to go on the wish list!
Thank you so much! I finally moved into the metallic one but it took me all week which is saying a lot! :biggrin: