Sukey Leather bags

LVlvoe_bug

O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
I own a canvas sukey and I love it :smile: I have the large tote and I like the shape of it. The large tote is kind of big though, so you might want to get the medium. I love the color of the top handle you chose more because it is more neutral and classic, but I prefer the totes shape :smile:

I prefer the top handle because of both the shape and the color, and it's more unique. Whenever I tried the Sukey leather bag in person, the leather just didn't wow me, but the red color is pretty.

I took some pics for you comparing the sukey large tote to a speedy 40 and a neverfull gm in size :smile: I think the canvas is holding up well, but then again I'm not rough on my bags.

Attachments

• image-2209421277.jpg
    image-2209421277.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 464
  • image-1505063848.jpg
    image-1505063848.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 470
  • image-1623827827.jpg
    image-1623827827.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 465
  • image-1703062066.jpg
    image-1703062066.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 453
jess236 said:
I prefer the top handle because of both the shape and the color, and it's more unique. Whenever I tried the Sukey leather bag in person, the leather just didn't wow me, but the red color is pretty.

I too love the top handle shape as well :smile: I'm interested in getting that sukey as well. The tote just makes a statement though :smile:

I too love the top handle shape as well :smile: I'm interested in getting that sukey as well. The tote just makes a statement though :smile:

Thanks so much for doing the pics comparison..I really appreciate it as it gives me an idea about the size! I have a speedy 30 so I think the large Sukey may be a little too big but I am starting to like my bigger bags (Tivoli GM and Verona MM). Do you find the large too big?

LVlvoe_bug said:
Thanks so much for doing the pics comparison..I really appreciate it as it gives me an idea about the size! I have a speedy 30 so I think the large Sukey may be a little too big but I am starting to like my bigger bags (Tivoli GM and Verona MM). Do you find the large too big?

No problem :smile:
I love the large because it compliments my stature more than the medium (I'm 5 ft 10 and a little heavyset). Also, I am a college student so it's more conducive to my lifestyle. Essentially, it is the same size as a speedy 40. If you think it's a little too big, then maybe medium is the way to go although I'm not sure about being able to carry the medium on your shoulder. I am pretty sure that the tote you posted was a large because I think that the medium is in the area of 1400, whereas the large guccisima tote is 16-1700 :smile:

LVlvoe_bug said:
I like the canvas too, I was not sure how the canvas holds up.

Gucci canvas is similar to LV's, IMO, been having both brands for many years and both proven aging gracefully LOL I love canvas but Guccissima leather is TDF tho generally anything and any color in Guccissima line is just gorgeous....yet have to say, I really like the deep red sukey guccisima leather ;)