Opinions on this Haymarket tote?

That bag is nice, it used to be in my wishlist, but later I found that PVC bag is too heavy for me, so I'm on the fabric bag now!

Thanks! I didn't realize PVC was that heavy - that's definitely something to take into consideration. Love the fabric ones too. So many hard choices:smile:

nice bag...although i myself prefer leather versions with a lot of brass finishings...The Haymarket is a classic and will only continue to rise in value!

I have the Burberry bug and can't resist their bags...especially this haymarket check tote.

http://ca.burberry.com/store/womens...rod-37230501-medium-haymarket-check-tote-bag/

Does anyone have it? What do you think about it? It seems very practical and well-made. I love that it is made in Italy too.
Any thoughts on it - whether pro or con?

Thanks!
I like the classic tote one this one seems like it would take forever to open if I need to get to something quickly

Cscbunky1381 said:
I like the classic tote one this one seems like it would take forever to open if I need to get to something quickly

I have the leather one pic is a few posts above I think it's the same one I love the hay market but I'm afraid of color transfer

I've been reading about many women on here concerned with the same! Honestly I only had a small issue with that recently and have had my bag for over a year. Even so I do inspect my bag after use and the jeans I wear do not bleed even in the washer. There was a smallBlue smudge on it recently but it came off with an alcohol swab. My bag still looks as new as when I bought it! Try keeping the shape of your bag with Pursendipity and you may buy PVC protector spray to make stains come out even easier. :smile: