Opinions on this Haymarket tote?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That bag is nice, it used to be in my wishlist, but later I found that PVC bag is too heavy for me, so I'm on the fabric bag now!

2. Thanks! I didn't realize PVC was that heavy - that's definitely something to take into consideration. Love the fabric ones too. So many hard choices:smile:

3. nice bag...although i myself prefer leather versions with a lot of brass finishings...The Haymarket is a classic and will only continue to rise in value!

4. Congrats on your bag, it's gorgeous!

5. I like the classic tote one this one seems like it would take forever to open if I need to get to something quickly

6. I have the leather one pic is a few posts above I think it's the same one I love the hay market but I'm afraid of color transfer

7. I've been reading about many women on here concerned with the same! Honestly I only had a small issue with that recently and have had my bag for over a year. Even so I do inspect my bag after use and the jeans I wear do not bleed even in the washer. There was a smallBlue smudge on it recently but it came off with an alcohol swab. My bag still looks as new as when I bought it! Try keeping the shape of your bag with Pursendipity and you may buy PVC protector spray to make stains come out even easier. :smile:

8. PVC isn't that hard to protect if you treat ur bag with care and respect...don't put it on places with water or stains cause it can cause color transfer.