Does anyone have the Speedy North South??

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
O.G.
Aug 27, 2011
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen...

As you can see on my signature, I am finally off my ban and well my wishlist is growing, by the second.. I must say the Speedy North-South was THE only bag which caught my attention from the last few runway collections from LV (very disappointed over here, I know you can do better Marc, but really your bags aren't that unisex anymore.. the Fleur de Jais Speedy is pushing my limits!!), but anyways apart from that mini rant, what do you guys think of this bag?!?! I saw one on Malleries which just got put up yesterday, but for me the prices are still a little bit steep for my liking, but I'm sure I will see more floating around in the future..

So I was wondering does anyone, I mean ANYONE have this bag?!? I would love to see some modelling shots and some comparison pics.. and what does that bag look hand carried, and you general impressions of the bag. I have attached a pic below for reference, but as you can see it has no other comparisons to it and well I can't really compare it to anything... There are no reviews on this bag on YT or on the internet, and the only things that I found on this bag were really good knock offs... Oh also can you post what you can carry inside this bag, as I have never seen this bag in person..

TIA, and I hope you guys have a great day!!

Link for the bag: http://www.malleries.com/authentic-louis-vuitton-suship-speedy-north-south-navy-i-82734-s-356.html

Attachments

• Louis-Vuitton-Speedy-North-South.jpg
    Louis-Vuitton-Speedy-North-South.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 577
L.Vuitton.Freak said:
It looks really nice on you!! What did you think of the zippers and that S lock flap thing?? I think its calling to me, after your pictures!! thanks for attaching.. and seen on a real person, other than a 5'10' model!!

She looks like a model to me! :smile:

L.Vuitton.Freak said:
It looks really nice on you!! What did you think of the zippers and that S lock flap thing?? I think its calling to me, after your pictures!! thanks for attaching.. and seen on a real person, other than a 5'10' model!!

jaijai1012 said:
She looks like a model to me! :smile:

Thanks so much. I don't think I do justice to the purse.
I like it a lot for the clean lines and retro look. Just not right timing for that price point.
Zipper and flap worked fine with me, didn't remember any trouble with them.
I think it is a functional and beautiful purse.
Good luck deciding !