What do you all think?

mac01

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
So I bought the Fav. MM last month and while I love the bag, the strap doesn't seem very durable to me. I bought the Mono strap and I'm not sure if I should go with the Vachetta one. I do want to add that I will be buying the new mono Pochette so I will be able use this strap with it
too. So which strap will be better? I love the fact this is a no worry canvas strap. Also, I do have the option of taking out the shoulder thing on this. Thanks as always!

Attachments

• image-4168504166.jpg
    image-4168504166.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 418
  • image-2329022558.jpg
    image-2329022558.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 418
the mono strap looks good!!!! and the chain strap looks good also!! one looks more casual and the other dressy!!! can you keep both :graucho:??? but is i had to choose one.... i would say the mono!!

mac01 said:
So I bought the Fav. MM last month and while I love the bag, the strap doesn't seem very durable to me. I bought the Mono strap and I'm not sure if I should go with the Vachetta one. I do want to add that I will be buying the new mono Pochette so I will be able use this strap with it
too. So which strap will be better? I love the fact this is a no worry canvas strap. Also, I do have the option of taking out the shoulder thing on this. Thanks as always!

Because I'm fairly new to pochettes if I were to see you on the street I would think the bag is fake because I usually see the bags with the vachetta strap, damier strap or chain. :sad:. The mono is cute though!

imo, vachetta strap would look bettter

Because I'm fairly new to pochettes if I were to see you on the street I would think the bag is fake because I usually see the bags with the vachetta strap, damier strap or chain. :sad:. The mono is cute though!

I agree with both of these statements. Although I think the mono strap is cute, I think the vachetta strap looks better. I think perhaps this is TOO much mono! I would also think that perhaps this was fake since it wasn't the strap that goes with it. But all that matters is that you know it's real and you love it!

Thanks so much for your replies. Although the mono strap does look nice, I see the point in it looking fake. I love it as a clutch too but I really love carrying it cross body as well. I may just get the adjustable vachetta strap.

Sorry, but I would not factor in random uneducated passersby on the street, seeing the mono strap and thinking it's fake! How do you know what they are thinking, and if you did, why does it matter? I think it's cute, I know LV and I would know you were using their strap, I see women use this strap all the time for their speedies and pochettes. If YOU like, you should rock it!:rochard:

Sorry, but I would not factor in random uneducated passersby on the street, seeing the mono strap and thinking it's fake! How do you know what they are thinking, and if you did, why does it matter? I think it's cute, I know LV and I would know you were using their strap, I see women use this strap all the time for their speedies and pochettes. If YOU like, you should rock it!:rochard:

I agree with JadaStormy- wear what you like and what works best for you! I'm planning to get the Favorite soon myself and the mono strap is a great option- thanks for showing it to us,

JadaStormy said:

If the uneducated portion of your statement was directed to me I want to clarify that I'm not uneducated in LV just new to pochettes. :biggrin: