Oh, hiii there beauty

mlemee

Feb 2, 2012
So my new baby has finally arrived. After a boutique accidentally sold my one 3 weeks ago to some woman who I SAW 4 days after carrying it. She confirmed where and the date she bought hers so I told her she was carrying my bag. She laughed but gripped the handle tighter while I called around cracking the whip on my SAs.

I got the call this afternoon - isn't she a beauty? :love:
Royal Blue Phantom in all python.

Attachments

• blueceline.jpg
    blueceline.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 704
So my new baby has finally arrived. After a boutique accidentally sold my one 3 weeks ago to some woman who I SAW 4 days after carrying it. She confirmed where and the date she bought hers so I told her she was carrying my bag. She laughed but gripped the handle tighter while I called around cracking the whip on my SAs.

My goodness! A huge congrats on your gorgeous bag!! It must feel so amazing!!

mlemee said:

Oh it's just gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Aluxe said:
Congrats!!!! Glad you were able to get a replacement.

So funny how you actually met the lady who received your original bag.

I know! Weird right! It was so random.

Thanks ladies! Couldn't wait for you guys to see it

Contrast! Absolutely gorgeous! You'll have so Much fun taking her out after waiting This long :smile: love to see pics then