Will there be a Kate Spade F&F sale in the fall?

viba424 said:
Has anyone tried her diaper bags? I figure f&f would be a good time to consider it.

One of our current diaper bags is the Dot Noel Stevie. Super huge, and a little bit awkward with the rolled patent straps. They tend to slide on my shoulders, anyway.

The stroller strap is super convenient! And the big size is great for when you have to carry a lot of stuff. I think I'll be keeping it even after we are out of the diaper bag stage for use as a weekend bag.

Morisa said:
last year they had one the first weekend in November. My guess is that would be when the next one will be (although it runs up as being too early for the black friday sales, not sure how that works)

Thanks Morisa :smile:
What are the sales typically like? Is it a 20% or deeper?

A few weeks ago, Kate Spade had 20% off in-store purchases to launch their fall line (excluding watches). They told me that they usually only do these types of sales once a year - so I wonder if that is it? If you hear of another sale - let me know!!

A few weeks ago, Kate Spade had 20% off in-store purchases to launch their fall line (excluding watches). They told me that they usually only do these types of sales once a year - so I wonder if that is it? If you hear of another sale - let me know!!

They do 20% off full price items pretty often. Probably once a quarter.