OUT OF HIDING! Dusting off my RM collection - PICS!!!

Mar 24, 2008
Some of you may remember me, it has been a loooong time. Hi everyone! :biggrin:

I am coming out of hiding and wanted to share my collection. I am a bad, bad RM owner! I have had these babies sitting in my closet (not to see the light of day) for far too long. I think about them every so often and then life takes over again and I forget they are hiding up there all alone on their designated shelf.

I am going to see if I remember how to post pictures. I barely remember RM or tPF language (that is how long it has been!). Be patient with me!! Enjoy!

TESTING:
IMG_8117_zps8609410b.jpg

I have no clue how to resize. I apologize for the big pics!

IMG_8111_zps84e20fd3.jpg

The last few pictures were of a classic MAB I got that had popped up one night on ShopBop. Some may remember when they would have a few seemingly random oldies out of nowhere. I don't know if they still do that. I don't remember anyone being able to tell me an official color name. I think we called it Almond at the time. It is a big puddle of leather. When I got it one the handles was floppy. This was the days of the bad handles. Is that still happening? I had the bag fixed up by RM. The handles are strong as anything now.

Next up, another amazing classic (if I do say so myself). One of the original black MAB's with blue zipper and red candy cane lining. This was not a special order - this bag is pretty amazing :smile: I got this one sight unseen from a boutique, based on an over the phone description from a sales girl who told me she knew nothing about RM! Think: it's a black back with brass hardware, no other details. I took a chance and was rewarded with that red candy cane lining again as a total surprise!

IMG_8124_zps65be2d13.jpg

IMG_8128_zpse4e1115c.jpg

IMG_8123_zps8d4e3e7e.jpg

Devote Tote

IMG_8149_zps496ac292.jpg

IMG_8150_zps0b3f921f.jpg

I love this bag. I love the slouch and the neutral-goes-with-everything color. I am a fan of neutrals (in case you couldn't tell by my collection.

Also have, but not pictured: a harewood (I think) 3 zip rocker and more little pouches than I want to admit to.