OUT OF HIDING! Dusting off my RM collection - PICS!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you may remember me, it has been a loooong time. Hi everyone! :biggrin:

I am coming out of hiding and wanted to share my collection. I am a bad, bad RM owner! I have had these babies sitting in my closet (not to see the light of day) for far too long. I think about them every so often and then life takes over again and I forget they are hiding up there all alone on their designated shelf.

I am going to see if I remember how to post pictures. I barely remember RM or tPF language (that is how long it has been!). Be patient with me!! Enjoy!

2. Oh, and mods, if I am doing anything wrong by posting here, please let me know! Thanks!

3. TESTING:
    [​IMG]

I have no clue how to resize. I apologize for the big pics!

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

The last few pictures were of a classic MAB I got that had popped up one night on Shopbop. Some may remember when they would have a few seemingly random oldies out of nowhere. I don't know if they still do that. I don't remember anyone being able to tell me an official color name. I think we called it Almond at the time. It is a big puddle of leather. When I got it one the handles was floppy. This was the days of the bad handles. Is that still happening? I had the bag fixed up by RM. The handles are strong as anything now.

8. Next up, another amazing classic (if I do say so myself). One of the original black MAB's with blue zipper and red candy cane lining. This was not a special order - this bag is pretty amazing :smile: I got this one sight unseen from a boutique, based on an over the phone description from a sales girl who told me she knew nothing about RM! Think: it's a black back with brass hardware, no other details. I took a chance and was rewarded with that red candy cane lining again as a total surprise!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Is there anyone out there? :search: Oh well...

Here is an old Mocha MAM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. One of my favorite linings

[​IMG]

11. My Harewood Mattie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. What a gorgeous collection of old school RMs! Thank you so much for sharing :smile:

13. Two MACs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both have grey stripe lining

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Thank you!

15. Devote Tote

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this bag. I love the slouch and the neutral-goes-with-everything color. I am a fan of neutrals (in case you couldn't tell by my collection.

Also have, but not pictured: a harewood (I think) 3 zip rocker and more little pouches than I want to admit to.