OUT OF HIDING! Dusting off my RM collection - PICS!!!

1. Some of you may remember me, it has been a loooong time. Hi everyone! :biggrin:

I am coming out of hiding and wanted to share my collection. I am a bad, bad RM owner! I have had these babies sitting in my closet (not to see the light of day) for far too long. I think about them every so often and then life takes over again and I forget they are hiding up there all alone on their designated shelf.

I am going to see if I remember how to post pictures. I barely remember RM or tPF language (that is how long it has been!). Be patient with me!! Enjoy!

2. Oh, and mods, if I am doing anything wrong by posting here, please let me know! Thanks!

3. TESTING:
    [​IMG]

I have no clue how to resize. I apologize for the big pics!

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

The last few pictures were of a classic MAB I got that had popped up one night on Shopbop. Some may remember when they would have a few seemingly random oldies out of nowhere. I don't know if they still do that. I don't remember anyone being able to tell me an official color name. I think we called it Almond at the time. It is a big puddle of leather. When I got it one the handles was floppy. This was the days of the bad handles. Is that still happening? I had the bag fixed up by RM. The handles are strong as anything now.

8. Next up, another amazing classic (if I do say so myself). One of the original black MAB's with blue zipper and red candy cane lining. This was not a special order - this bag is pretty amazing :smile: I got this one sight unseen from a boutique, based on an over the phone description from a sales girl who told me she knew nothing about RM! Think: it's a black back with brass hardware, no other details. I took a chance and was rewarded with that red candy cane lining again as a total surprise!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Is there anyone out there? :search: Oh well...

Here is an old Mocha MAM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. One of my favorite linings

[​IMG]

11. My Harewood Mattie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. What a gorgeous collection of old school RMs! Thank you so much for sharing :smile:

13. Two MACs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both have grey stripe lining

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Thank you!

15. Devote Tote

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this bag. I love the slouch and the neutral-goes-with-everything color. I am a fan of neutrals (in case you couldn't tell by my collection.

Also have, but not pictured: a harewood (I think) 3 zip rocker and more little pouches than I want to admit to.