sloane help....

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
i really like sloane from all the pics that i have seen here in the forum. but i really cannot visualize this bag on me. My NM did not have then in stock last time i went there.
does anybody have a modelling pic?
thanks

here's a pic from this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/my-first-bv-sloane-bag-in-poudre-color-105503.html

attachment.php

I am only 5'1" and the bag looked perfectly fine on me size wise. I never thought it was too large or too little. You will be fine MLP. Don't worry about that. If you carried the large Veneta, then the Sloane will be fine.

I am only 5'1" and the bag looked perfectly fine on me size wise. I never thought it was too large or too little. You will be fine MLP. Don't worry about that. If you carried the large Veneta, then the Sloane will be fine.

KB,
i went to NM today and tried it on. i actually like it best. and you are right... it is not too big on me at all.

The bone is an ivory color. I'm interested in opinons of it, please!!!

That would be the Pergamena, an ivory cream colour. I have it in the french wallet with Limo patent braids. The ivory cream is absolutely soft and gorgeous. Totally a neutral that would be great for S/S or F/W. I would love to see the Sloane in Pergamena.