LOVE tote

I could not justify the price...I thought I would love it when I saw it...but I hear that they are having another version of that bag that's cheaper...maybe it won't have sequence on it or something

Nice, but it won't last forever...in the same category of designer clothing and shoes. You got to be able to feel like you can't breathe without it to justify spending that money. What did you get instead???

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one.
I had such high hopes for this collection but when I saw the final product I was so disappointed.
I didn't like the color combination on the violet one (the green and orange sequins were weird) and the canvas tote was so plain. I really thought these should have been way under 1k.

The embroidery is nice...but IMO for $1800 or however much this bag costs, I expect the bag to be crafted better than this. I think it should at least be lined! Oh well. When I spoke to my SA about this bag, she said that the wait list at my store isn't long at all.

i think you did the right thing. i won't be getting this bag either. i think the lvoe is a cute concept, but it really is just a canvas tote bag with some beading on it. i wouldn't even know what to wear it with.