LOVE tote

Is this out already? I just called my store and they could not even confirm when and how much it is! From the pics, the canvas piece looks GOOD.

Snowycoco, where's yr store?

i like it too. i'm a simple jeans and tee kind of gal, and i think this woud go better for me than other bags.....i just can't get pass the price. $1800?! having said that, i will probably end up getting one. does anyone know how limited or not limited this will be?

I agree with most of you the bag is way to expensive for what it is... BUT I really do like it. I think the LVOE is the cutest thing. Too bad its so pricey. I am actually thinking about making the bag myself, I'm pretty crafty and I really dont think it will cost more then 50 bucks, and alot of time for the beading but hey atleast I wont worry if the satin snags or stains.... The only thing is can I get in trouble for making it? Any thoughts?

IMO, this bag should be 1/2 the price they're charging, then you can justify spending $800+ dollars or so. I don't know who comes up with these prices but it's a little insane for what you're getting. Don't feel bad about your decision!!!