New tags?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
My hampstead came with a new tag, with the price on....I don't really like it...don't know if they are changing or they accidentally gave me the one they are suppose to keep.

Here it is:

newtag.jpg

I've gotten those in the past - I think by accident. I am pretty sure the SA is supposed to pull that tag out and keep with their paperwork.

ya I think they're supposed to keep it.
btw, remember how I asked you about the lining inside? on the top tag it says: "exterior and lining in cowhide leather"....... that's odd...:shrugs:

Yeah they usually are supposed to keep them and tear them in half.

When I ordered my Pocket Agenda over the phone, the SA FORGOT to take it out the CC slot. I walked into Target [I think it was?] and the little security thingy went off!!! The manager stopped me asking to walk back through the door... it was SO embarrassing. :shame:

Yeah they usually are supposed to keep them and tear them in half.

When I ordered my Pocket Agenda over the phone, the SA FORGOT to take it out the CC slot. I walked into Target [I think it was?] and the little security thingy went off!!! The manager stopped me asking to walk back throug h the door... it was SO embarrassing. :shame:

slightly ot but I love anything that sets off alarms b/c they come off my clothing and into my friends coat pockets. :P

But back on OT I think I fussed at the Austin LV SA b/c I didn't get the tag.. didn't realize they didn't come with one. :oh:

It's a new tag, I've noticed it myself. The older tag with the price on it was bigger and had the sensor inside of it, which the SA's would need to remove. I guess some people wanted to keep the price tag so they needed to change it?