Guy bag in mono??

Markxmikesmom said:
I want to get my husband a "Satchel" for Christmas. I loved the Mick MM but he wants a Mono bag.. What do you recommend??? He carry's a IPad and files at work.. Please help!!

I would get him a mono Macassar PDV or PDV GM - more biz like if he's using the bag for work. I'm a guy and I own the GM and love it!

:yes: I love the Daniel. I've seen some guys rock the Mono Keepall 45 & 50 quite well; but would that be too big for a day bag for your DH?

i like the look of the daniel, but there was something about the strap that made me steer away from it. its a material that looks like it might pull over time; i like the more nylon-y straps that are coated. (not really sure how to describe it).. as for the keepalls, i use my graphite 45 with strap as a day bag. it kind of folds in on itself a little when its not full, making it smaller. its great for carrying a couple toiletries, gym clothes, and essentials. plus it can be doubled as a travel bag. the 45 is macassar is so gorgeous. i just got the graphite because i felt it was a bit more understated (which tends to be my taste)