HELP! Any methods to re-puff flattened quilts on Lambskin?

Hi Ladies,

I bought a vintage small classic about 5 years back and the quilts have deflated/flattened out a little, mostly in the middle.

Does anyone know how to re-puff the quilts? Any kind help will be appreciated! Thanks

(P.S. Does Chanel have a re-puffing service by any chance? Just trying my luck here...lol)

turquoisebags said:
Hi Ladies,

I bought a vintage small classic about 5 years back and the quilts have deflated/flattened out a little, mostly in the middle.

Does anyone know how to re-puff the quilts? Any kind help will be appreciated! Thanks

(P.S. Does Chanel have a re-puffing service by any chance? Just trying my luck here...lol)

I doesn't hurt to take it to Chanel to ask and see. Also perhaps make sure when you store the bag, it isn't leaning on its side but standing upright.

I read that one member uses a hairdryer to blow the bag quickly so that the air inside expands and the quilts puff up a little more.

I tried it and it did seem it was slightly puffier, though minimal. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

i know this is very cruel but i'm half tempted to take a syringe with a very fine needle to inject some air into the quilts. just a fleeting thought...

@coquette my bad that i didn't store my bag properly and now I'm paying the price sigh :sad:

turquoisebags said:
Hi Ladies,

It is possible, but it's a huge job and take times, lot of time.

Chanel won't give a damn, they rather u buy a new one from them!

Reactions: Bagbatgirl