HELP! Any methods to re-puff flattened quilts on Lambskin?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I bought a vintage small classic about 5 years back and the quilts have deflated/flattened out a little, mostly in the middle.

Does anyone know how to re-puff the quilts? Any kind help will be appreciated! Thanks

(P.S. Does Chanel have a re-puffing service by any chance? Just trying my luck here...lol)

2. I don't believe that once deflated the quilts can be re-puffed.

3. There is no way to re-puff the quilts.

4. +1

5. I doesn't hurt to take it to Chanel to ask and see. Also perhaps make sure when you store the bag, it isn't leaning on its side but standing upright.

6. I read that one member uses a hairdryer to blow the bag quickly so that the air inside expands and the quilts puff up a little more.

I tried it and it did seem it was slightly puffier, though minimal. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

i know this is very cruel but i'm half tempted to take a syringe with a very fine needle to inject some air into the quilts. just a fleeting thought...

@coquette my bad that i didn't store my bag properly and now I'm paying the price sigh :sad:

7. No way to repuff. It is not air but a dense material, then the stitching is stitched on top to make the quilts.

8. :roflmfao:

I hope you will find a solution.

9. It is possible, but it's a huge job and take times, lot of time.

Chanel won't give a damn, they rather u buy a new one from them!

10. Do they honor the 1 year guarantee if an almost new bag de-puffed?